Got to see this!!!

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Third time someone do that or posted? It's kind of amazing all that on one console.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Well sorry...Didn't know it was already posted.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
np..it's all good...like people were saying tho, there could be better ways to put all that stuff on there.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah you rigth...I was reading his selling thread and you need to buy some extra stuff to make it work. That console isn't that good as it looks at all. :angry:

I believe that Norton with his ideas can do better work (cosmetically and functional) than that...a shame he stop trying to do something similar. It would be great to see that kind of work around because it will be like less mess in your entertaiment center...an ALL IN ONE Console!!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Asura said:
I believe that Norton with his ideas can do better work (cosmetically and functional) than that...a shame he stop trying to do something similar. It would be great to see that kind of work around because it will be like less mess in your entertaiment center...an ALL IN ONE Console!!
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I never saw the previous posts about this....

I think it's kinda cool. Seems like it might be kind of a pain in the ass sometimes, but kinda cool too. Never seen that done before.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
The thing is ugly not to mention the overkill involved

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
At first I was amazed by all the features. But the price and the look kill it. Not to mention that you need to buy some extra stuff to make it work.

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
No need to buy anything, work off the hook. Its only US$450. A AES with neobitz cost more than that!

Last edited: