Got it please delete

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
damn it why is so hard to find it, it is not suppose to be rare.
This is the second time I'm looking. I pay a hundred bucks shipped to a member here in the forum for one and never gave me a tracking number and I never received it since September. Still waiting for an answer from him.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This is the second time I'm looking. I pay a hundred bucks shipped to a member here in the forum for one and never gave me a tracking number and I never received it since September. Still waiting for an answer from him.

I think we all know the answer.... Sorry that you got screwed. No one alive will mail shit without tracking so if that's the excuse given then you should expose the person so other people won't be a victim.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0

Did you use paypal? If so, you can still file a claim.
You need to tell us who that member is..........

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes I didn't pay with gift I use goods and give the 4%. I already put the claim I'll give the person until Jan first to answer, if not I'll escalate. If not answered I'll give the name.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
giphy.gif

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Fucking popes never seem to die - no matter how much drugs they do. Sorry for you pal.
BTW John Blount is a scammer in case anyone forgot - hope you didn't get burned by the same guy under a new nick.