Good games for Neo Geo drinking party?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The same could be said for a sizable share of the fighting games on the Neo.

If I thought you were talking about the beat 'em up, the answer to my question would be "Elbow".

fair enough. but double dragon strikes me as the single most mediocre experience to be had on the neo.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
If it was a shroom'n party, I'd suggest Sengoku 1 and 2. Those games would probably cause a couple of psychotropic freak-outs.

Pantarou

Zero's Secretary
If it was a shroom'n party, I'd suggest Sengoku 1 and 2. Those games would probably cause a couple of psychotropic freak-outs.

I'm sure of that :lolz:

For me it would be League Bowling and Windjammers all the way. Congrats to your Setup and Have fun Lolifoxgirl ! :)

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Looks like there is going to be a heavy dose of sports games. Maybe I can track down a copy of wind jammers before the party. Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Knight's Chance, will be an amazing drinking game. Can't wait to get my copy, the Cursed Mynd will be the perfect drinking game. ;) :D

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Unlike a cab, having liquids spilled all over a cmvs while its on sounds pretty costly.

Last edited:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Can't be as bad as the pabst I saw a guy dump into the joystick of a smash tv cab at the barcade.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Do not underestimate Street Hoop, when I first got it on Neo CD, my brother and I couldnt stop. Played it for hours.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I really want that game. I used to dump a ton of quarters into the nba jam arcade cab and the neo game looks like more fun.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
You're going to be playing on an Omega, no? I'd take Puzzle Bobble out of the equation - that game has sound issues on MV-1C boards.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I like Neo Double Dragon. :crying:
Yeah, same. But Chris kinda has a point. Although, if I was being 'that' critical, you could also plump for FHDynamite. That fits into the same sort of category: decent fighter but unremarkable.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Play any Metal Slug. Take a shot when ever you hear heavy machine gun.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hello everyone. My cmvs is coming soon, the gaming room is almost ready to go, therefor it is time to plan a kickoff neo drinking party. What games/genres would you recommend for this kind of thing? Currently the only slated event is constant straw slurp magical drop showdown. Please, offer me your suggestions.

Kof98
kof2002
last resort
Alpha mission 2
Oh, and you gotta always have atleast one metal slug game. Such as MS2 and MS3

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

I shouldn't be saying this, but it's probably the reason I like the first game so much. The first weekend I got my AES in high school I took it over to my buddies house and we split an 1/8 of caps and played Sengoku and Nam 75 for 8 hours.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The only mindless neo game I can think of is the game recommended to all flippers- Gururin. Flip 'em good.