*GONE* FREE: Capcom Dynamo project cab

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Currently on hold pending pick-up.This is a free you pick-up in 21044 Capcom Dynamo project cab.

Dynamo project cab picture 1:

Dynamo Project cab picture 2:

The 19" monitor seen in these pictures does not come with this cab.

By "project cab" I mean it is a stripped shell. This means the wiring is more or less completely stripped internally. Meaning it would need to be completely re-wired by you. This also means you would need to get a power supply, transformer, and monitor.

I can provide a free power supply and 19" monitor with the cab. Maybe even an isolation transformer. They are well used pulls from some cabinets I junked but they make good project starting points. The 19" monitor has seen better days it has definite burn in and could at least use a cap kit. But it works. *This free monitor is not the one pictured above.*

It does come with a nice CP as seen. It even has beat up joysticks and buttons. You would want to replace these, but these will certainly do as a work in progress.

Use it for a MAME project or cherry it back out as a Capcom cabinet. Save for needing clean up and some sanding/repainting the cabinet itself is in really solid and in nice shape.

Again this is being offered as a freebie to pick-up in Columbia MD. Please only PM me if you're definitely interested in this guy and want to make arrangements to pick it up. It is in a self storage unit and this is not an invite to come see if you think you might want it.

It's FREE people:)

I was keeping it as a project to refurb into a CPS2 cab but I ran out of time and need to find it a home before I move.

- TGM

Last edited:

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Texas was actually one of the places I might have had to move to, but even then this guy wouldn't have made the trip.

Bump for the weekend crew.

- TGM

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I am thrilled to say this is currently on hold pending pick-up. Renegade you are the #2 person in line. If the #1 person doesn't work out I will contact you with the details.

- TGM