God of War 2 video @ IGN

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
It's a few days old but anyway.. check out the boss on the first level. That's some damn impressive stuff to pull off on the PS2. I can't wait to play this game.

It's in the video interview, http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/811/811719/vids_1.html

VqfNtu.jpg

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
This game is so totally going to own me, and I'm one that hardly ever enjoys '3D run around bullshit with horrible camera' games.

But GOW is what 3D action adventure games should have been in the first place. Intense action, rewarding, intuitive and fluid combat and defense. Engaging story, and excellent camera angle work.

First boss looks AWESOME!

Really hoping for epic battles against huge or clever bosses which I feel I'm going to get.

Only 2 more months !

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
Intense action, rewarding, intuitive and fluid combat and defense. Engaging story, and excellent camera angle work.

don't forget.
Infantile-like difficulty...

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
I couldn't go back to GoW, DMC etc after the masterpiece that is God Hand.

I am looking forward to it but I don't expect to enjoy it much unless they made considerable editions to the gameplay.

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GoW was a great game. I hope the difficulty is more balanced now (Not insane as God, not too easy as Hard) and some new moves and then I'm set to the greatest PS2 action game

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
looks insanely nice. still havent played gow1 even.

i hadn't played it until recently when EBgames had the 3 for the price of 2 used games deal going on.

I got Resident Evil 4, God of War and Devil May Cry 3.

all for like $37.00

fuck yeah lol

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
BryLmoo said:
i hadn't played it until recently when EBgames had the 3 for the price of 2 used games deal going on.

I got Resident Evil 4, God of War and Devil May Cry 3.

all for like $37.00

fuck yeah lol

seriously, why buy a ps3?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Didn't finish GoW yet, PS2 busted. But what I did play was very enjoyable. I usually get so tired of action games like DMC and Ninja Gaiden these days, but it held my attention pretty well.

Plus the main character was actually cool. Pretty rare these days.