Gimme some advice on my neo cabinet

kiwasabi

n00b
Hey guys, so here's the scoop. My first neo geo cabinet is a one slot that I got a couple months ago off of craigslist. It's a pretty decent little cab, has a 17 inch monitor, but it's old and has burn in. I just got a really sweet CPS2 converted to jamma cabinet for a great deal, and it has a 29" monitor. So I took out the mvs and put it into that. Obviously I have no use for the other cabinet now because this new one has a GREAT monitor with no burn in and it's huge. So what do I do? Put the 1 slot back in there and sell it all as one for what I paid for it(250) and get another mvs for the new cab? Or do I just piece it out? I don't know if it'd be worth getting another MVS board just to try and sell it as whole. Maybe I should just put in a jamma game and sell it like that? What do you guys think? Thanks for any input.

-Adam

JONESGFX

Crazed MVS Addict
you mind posting a pic of the old cab, and hey the new one as well :) I love to see other peoples stuff. I ask this because depending on the cab, (which i can't see yet) it sometimes is worth it to envest a little bit of money into it to return it to its former self. It could be worth more money when u sell it.