Ghosts and magic aren't real

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Physicists slam witches

how do you feel about some of your past experiences after reading this/having known this already how do you justify some haunting experiences in your past

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
52% of people in the UK believe in ghosts! Isn't that the same percent that voted out of the EU? Coincidence? ;)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
LHC: money well spent.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I woke up thismorning punchingmyslef in the throat because I had a nightmare where a bat bit me.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm agnostic. God, spirits, magic...you name it. No proof, no belief.

I've yet to see anything in my life that can prove any of those things so for now, I don't believe in it.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Scientists are witches and maybe also ghosts. It's the perfect cover story.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I live in a country where 50% of the population believes in Fairy Tales....
I don't expect some study to have an impact on anyone.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i've had a few personal experiences with the "paranormal" and i still don't believe it.

Marek

Banned
I don't believe in ghosts. But smoking dmt has made me believe in other dimensions where there are sentient beings that bare no resemblance to carbon based life forms.

The beauty of this, to me, is that I believe it because I saw it, and in no way do I feel judged or obligated to do anything or live a certain way because of it. I just felt quite in awe of the unexplainable beauty and curiosity of it all.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I don't believe in ghosts. But smoking dmt has made me believe in other dimensions where there are sentient beings that bare no resemblance to carbon based life forms.

The beauty of this, to me, is that I believe it because I saw it, and in no way do I feel judged or obligated to do anything or live a certain way because of it. I just felt quite in awe of the unexplainable beauty and curiosity of it all.

I would imagine smoking DMT would make you see shit that they put on the cover of a Tool album.

Marek

Banned
I would imagine smoking DMT would make you see shit that they put on the cover of a Tool album.

It entirely depends. It's probably the least predictable of all the psychedelic substances. I've had lsd put me in a laser precise 3d version of Alex grey art before (he's the tool guy)

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
It entirely depends. It's probably the least predictable of all the psychedelic substances. I've had lsd put me in a laser precise 3d version of Alex grey art before (he's the tool guy)

That sounds fucking awesome.

Marek

Banned
That sounds fucking awesome.

It is. I don't do it anymore though. Maybe once every other year. I kinda went too far into it 5-7 years ago.

You should try it. Its a pretty life changing experience to have. Bouncingbearbotanicals probably still sells chacruna leaf (aka. Veridis) the dmt from which can be extracted simply with naptha.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Why ghosts AND magic specifically? Is there a connection between them? ;)

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

All joking aside...that is the reason why I'll never claim to be a full blown atheist. In my 40 years on this planet, I have never once seen a single shred that there is god, or even an afterlife. Because of this, my current stance is that I don't believe in it. Will I claim with 100% certainty that there is no such thing? Nope, I have no proof of that either.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
All joking aside...that is the reason why I'll never claim to be a full blown atheist. In my 40 years on this planet, I have never once seen a single shred that there is god, or even an afterlife. Because of this, my current stance is that I don't believe in it. Will I claim with 100% certainty that there is no such thing? Nope, I have no proof of that either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic