Ghostlop Players - Gray?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OK, so I was playing Ghostlop today and after I beat McCoy (First level), I go to see the dog ghost... during his stage I get a NEW CHALLANGER message on the screen and I am greated by Gray.

Gray is an alien in a flying saucer, his stage is a farm with cows in the background. I beat him... was pretty psyched... and beat the game on a single credit (which I normally do... ). This time there was a new ending, however, and the President thanked me for saving the world (instead of the usual you marry this or that girl). And after the credits the gray flew by.

VERY ODD... anyone seen this before? I don't know if he is completly random or not, but I didn't do great when I was playing McCoy, just kind of fucking around really.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I just got him again... going to investigate... same place, same situation... I even let McCoy beat me a round.

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
Yea I've battled him a few times, even won once I think. But I have no idea if it's random or not.

Heh, I think he's easy, but for some reason I just smoke at this game... I don't find it hard at all... guess it's just my type of game, cause I suck at Puzzle Bobble... suck hard... like with a lot of teeth :(

-Nick

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Yea I think it's a relatively easy game as well, I think the first time I faced him was maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I played it. I got much better at it since then. Still, it's easy to lose when outta nowhere the computer drops 7 lines on you.

ghostlop is so easy that I stopped playing this game, its all about changing your attack ball color in mid air.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Well, the game is easy one player, but as a puzzle game it is excellent since it is so easy to jump in and play. It really is a lot of fun 2p... I agree the 1 player experience can be limiting, but it really shines with another person.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
the roker said:
I don't have the rom

:crying:

I know, same here. So I guess it's :crying: :crying: for us.
Makes me wish i knew how to do more than check my Email. :(

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Has anyone that's see gray taken a screenshot? I'd like one if possible.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well I only had to ask :p got to play him, pics coming up in a second.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ghostlop031.png

ghostlop032.png

ghostlop042.png

ghostlop043.png

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
nruva said:
How about his ending shot... you missed him flying away over the city...

No I didn't I just hadn't finished the game yet ;)

PS You should be studying :angry:

Alternate ending.

ghostlop053.png

ghostlop054.png

ghostlop055.png

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
It's like my original post... only in pictures... isn't that really really hot!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So now that we've translated some Slug 2 arabic, who wants to see if that alien language actually transcribes to english.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just to throw some actual gameplay talk in here, what's everyone's best combo or chain. My bests are

A 3 rush attack, with 2 lines, 1 line, then 2 lines, all before recatching the ball :D Got a ton of points for that and its the inspiration for this post.

A while back I got a single 10 line attack.

So what's your best.