General Tso's inventor dies

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
40.gif

Tanooki

War Room Troll
May just have to roll up the street for lunch tomorrow at the Panda Express and get a plate.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I really miss this shit and Chinese food in America in general. No General Tso's anywhere here, not even in the capital as far as I know.

Chinese-American food is way, way sweeter than real Chinese food. and 100% less gutter oil too

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
its been a little bit since i've gotten chinese. which is odd since im a food shovel. i like vietnamese better for obvious reasons

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
its been a little bit since i've gotten chinese. which is odd since im a food shovel. i like vietnamese better for obvious reasons

one day ur shoveling food down the food hole, next day ur sweating while eating. enjoy ur metabolism while ur young. i remember watching Big Daddy in 99 and adam said, now i get a milkshake and my ass jiggles for a week. true words. shovel on, shoveler. enjiy ur yooth.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
one day ur shoveling food down the food hole, next day ur sweating while eating. enjoy ur metabolism while ur young. i remember watching Big Daddy in 99 and adam said, now i get a milkshake and my ass jiggles for a week. true words. shovel on, shoveler. enjiy ur yooth.

i'm going to get a big ass and thighs which i need so i'm not worried about it. also, i eat very healthily.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
RIP. I don't think I've ever eaten authentic Chinese food, only the Chinese-American hybrids.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
A true hood legend. General "Toes"/"Soes"/"Souls"(however they now pronounce it) is a delicacy in black neighborhoods across the nation.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i'm going to get a big ass and thighs which i need so i'm not worried about it. also, i eat very healthily.

Thicky thick!

SHAGOHOD approved*

**not really I don't have the authority. But I like some thick thighs

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I don't think I've ever eaten authentic Chinese food, only the Chinese-American hybrids.

The most authentic Chinese food I ever had was, when I visited a friend in Aix-la-Chapelle. The joint was recently opened by Chinese immigrants and they had the best rumen beef tripe I ever ate. Masters of garbage. I can still taste it.

We ate our boiling fare from spongy foam food containers and I can vividly remember, when my friend told me not to use the wooden chop sticks which were popular among tourists, but take the Polyethylene disposable fork instead, just like all the other Chinese students... for hygiene reasons. By that time, it just couldn't get more authentic.

...oh yeah, RIP.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
A true hood legend. General "Toes"/"Soes"/"Souls"(however they now pronounce it) is a delicacy in black neighborhoods across the nation.

Tso is some Wade-Giles shit, now it'd be called Cao. The 'C' sounds like a 'ts' as it sounds at the end of 'cats'. The 'ao' sounds like 'ow, I hurt my foot'. Combine the two into one sound and you have Cao/Tso.

edit: I typed all that out and wiki'd it and the pinyin is fucking Zuo? fucking retarded asS wADE-gILes, how do you Tso out of Zuo? Well anyway Zuo is easier to pronounce, just something kinda like 'Zwuh' (wuh being the soundof the beginning of 'what' without the 't' sound).

I fucking miss American-Chinese food so bad y'all

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

at my chinese place, if you spend over $30, you get a Genral Soes fo' free

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yea dawg. me though? i prefer the sesame chicken over the tso

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
fuck that. sesame is slightly better quality than tso. i grew up in a middle class white family.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
have you ever ate that dried pepper they put in the tsos? i thought i'd love it. boy was i wrong.

I actually did when i was a child. The waiter brought me some milk afterwards :crying:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i was 22 when i did it. the taste was okay but the texture was plastic and clearly not digestable. i spit it out but it was horrific bittersweet with an unwanted burning sensation