Geese Howard is the greatest defensive/tactical character ever

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Not realy a discussion, I just had to say it. All the guy needs is a counter for fireballs (which he technically has with the double reppu ken) and he'd be perfect. Whereas other bosses have moves which cause massive amounts of damage & lots of flashy lights, Geese's arsenal isnt as visually stunning or damaging, he does BEAT the living hell out of you. He also takes a fair amont of skill to use effectively. His tuants as he counters are pretty cool too. I just had to make these points as not enough people give him the respect he deserves. buttrock

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Geese is the perfect killing maching in some of his forms. In many of the games he's been in, he's different each time, but he usually is a big fat pimp.

Spike

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel:
Geese is the perfect killing maching in some of his forms. In many of the games he's been in, he's different each time, but he usually is a big fat pimp.

Spike
Words from a man who is a fucking killing machine with him.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Orochi_invisibleink:
first you are a rugal fanboy, now you are a geese fanboy?
What difference does it make? Both Geese and Rugal and really nasty bosses. Though Rugal was never pushed to his full extent. All Rugal needs is some physical counters (Genocide Cutter is close enough though) and he'd be ZEN. Rugal and Geese share alot in common. both are not easy to master but once learned they kick you to the ground and make you eat dirt.

....but Geese is better!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Geese is overall perfect, in CvS 1,2 I never lose when he is on my team. smirk

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Orochi_invisibleink:
first you are a rugal fanboy, now you are a geese fanboy?
I have great deal of respect for Rugal in the sense that he's dished out so many beatings over years, however, he's a very one dimensional character who relies more on a repetitive pattern of moves which happen to take off large amounts of energy, this makes him a far more predictable opponent as it limits what he can do. Take away genocide cutter for example, & his reppotoire becomes severly decreased. If you remove just one of Geese's moves it still wont make a difference as he can be adapted to meet the situation.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Kinda cheap when Geese uses his counters a lot especially when I do a jumping kick... But I can go around and use his predictability against him... I sometimes jump next to him making Geese think I'm doin' a jumping kick... Instead, I grab him and perform a throw... glee I'm not the only one predictable when playing...

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
yes geese has rarely been a cheap boss. his art of fighting 2 incarnation was perhaps the greates fighting machine seen on the neo geo. Although he suffered from the cheapness of much of that game.

Rugal and goenitz are a disgrace, and the reason why capcom bosses like m bison and sagat have always been more of a real fighting challenge