Garou XBLA?

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
I wish, I have to work tonight. I already unlocked all of the online achievements, though! :buttrock:

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Obviously, anyone that wants to do some player matchs, send me a friend request. :hcf::D:

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
im up for some rounds,

if anyone fancys it add me and let me know your off this site.

my gt-sotv

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm in! Fuck yeah!

My tag is electricgrave, I'm courageous, tenacious and all kinds of awsome!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm kinda worried about the lag issues, I got the demo and it works pretty good, but if they fucked the online up why bother? I've got the Dreamcast version and I can put up with the audio problems, but I'd love to play it online with others. Hopefully they'll fix something, but I'm going to save my points for another day.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nah, the lag issues aren't that bad, they're just like in FFS. If I can deal with it anyone can do it too.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
ive played against electricgrave and profesor denim and the lags been ok,its seemedto lag more on ranked matches and even on them its about 60/40.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
sorry i missed ya electric grave.

i got your message but couldn't even hear it with out my headset. i was kinda tired of all the lag so i turned the xbox off and did something else. my bad dude, another time.

its fun to play this game again though. its been a few (3 i think) years for me. Seems like my old Kevin game completely disolved. My Jenet is still okay, but okay is still just okay.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
sorry i missed ya electric grave.

i got your message but couldn't even hear it with out my headset. i was kinda tired of all the lag so i turned the xbox off and did something else. my bad dude, another time.

its fun to play this game again though. its been a few (3 i think) years for me. Seems like my old Kevin game completely disolved. My Jenet is still okay, but okay is still just okay.

It's cool man, next time. I really have to get back in the grove of things with this game 'cause my performance is lacking pretty fiercely.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Holy shit I had 3 matches that were lagged to all hell. I tried 2 Neo Deadly Raves and neither of them got passed the 2xlk part. wtf..

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Staying below the 150ms range nets no lag on my connection.

Game seems fine on my end.

Certainly better netcode out there but I'm not complaining thus far.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I've yet to have a lag-free match.

Robert Miles is definitely old news but still cool.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I've had matches that felt acceptable as far as input lag go, but they never last too long cause the other side complains the lag is terrible. I haven't read up on it, but I'm not sure its all that even on both sides.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Fun Fact...Robert Miles' Children is playing during Rock stage..I never knew that even tho this game is 9 years old..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7RDGbpmf4A&feature=related

It starts at 0:52-1:15

and here is robert miles children for the comparison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbO-3hjPok

Sorry if you garou experts already knew this!!!

no so much because I'm an expert, the game has simply been out a long time.
http://www.neogeoforlife.com/viewpage.php?page_id=41

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
We'll see tonight if my connection works across to Portugal. I'll be on tonight.

only now i saw your post.invite me if you see me online,no matter what i might be playing!
iam beginning to grow tired of getting ass kicked becouse of input delay :blow_top: