Games you have NEVER seen for sale

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It struck me today that I have never seen in person, or even just for sale, World Heroes Perfect Euro AES. I've seen more expensive (so presumably rarer) titles for sale much more often, so I'm not sure why that is.

Anyone else think of any games that fit the same profile?

Anyone got a WHP Euro for sale? :)

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Original "Plastic Baggie" Apple II release of Akalabeth.
Not that I could afford it.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Neo Store is carrying a WHP Euro AES for $2,500.

http://www.neostore.com/World-Heroes-Perfect-English-AES-p/568.htm

Some English MVS complete kit that are rarely goes on sale are: Breakers Revenge, Ninja Master's, Kizuna Encounter, Last Blade 2

It struck me today that I have never seen in person, or even just for sale, World Heroes Perfect Euro AES. I've seen more expensive (so presumably rarer) titles for sale much more often, so I'm not sure why that is.

Anyone else think of any games that fit the same profile?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Anyone got a WHP Euro for sale?

Well, André Hodos has one right now on sale. If you got the required chump change that is...
here's his BIN.

English AES carts are among the rarest VG related things out there, if you count official
releases only. It's that kind of rarity, which not always demands a high price tag, it usually
has one though. But finding a desired copy is more difficult than to lay on the required cabbage.

Edit: One rarely sees the english Ninja Combat CD release. If so, then only as part of a bigger
collection, not sold separately.

Last edited:

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Haven't seen a Chibi Quiz for sale for in a long time.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Out of the entire Neo Library since I got in, the only AES Euro/US cart I never seen for sale was Ultimate Eleven.
All the others ( rare or not ) at some point appeared here and there at least once.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Friend of mine had U11 about 12 years ago and let me even touch it ^^

sold it to Italy though - real shame.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
stevenk said:

Great to see you collecting AES games again :D

Adol's got one for sale I think (and like already mentioned there is one on the NeoStore) :)

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I've never seen a Ninja Master's Euro for sale ever... or U11 for that matter.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ninja Spirit...ok maybe once in a blue moon but so crazy priced!
Cannon Dancer...same deal.
Lode Runner The Dig Fight but out of nowhere you can get it for cheaps on egay, buy it while you can! I looked for 10 years...a decade...hey at least I got it now, I'm happy!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
There was at least one English WHP that sold on eBay within the last year or so. IIRC, it went for over $1000.

TBH, I can't think of any game that I've never seen for sale. Thanks to recent pricing insanity, they've all been coming out of the woodwork.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
The only Neo title I can think of across all formats is US Ninja Combat for Neo Geo CD. I've never seen it for sale, even once.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I had an AES US cart...had...long gone now. Never had a NGCD at the time and by the time I got a NGCD I already had it for the MVS and never thought of looking into it...I should have...I'm kicking myself on the balls for not doing it...god damn Scotland!!!