IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

mungrin

Panko KING,
Bah! One day ill finally get a game room when i get my own house.Trying to buy a house in Staten Island sux balls with all these scamming real estate people.

Nice game room,i'll have what you have one day.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Thanks!

Outrun 2 is going to be about a 1700$ project...Oh well, no rush.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
wow, nice!

Outruns, neos, and ms. pac. You're set up for life.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
wow, nice!

Outruns, neos, and ms. pac. You're set up for life.

Thanks.

There is a Centipede in the collection also :D, I "put it on location" for a few months over at a buddies house to free up some space.

And then theres the STUN Runner that's about to come back to life...and a working zaxxon...and a working xenophobe...and a 2 tigers that's about to get stripped out and converted to something actually fun...

Man I need to move soon...I def need more sq footage.

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
Ha! I never knew your avatar was from a Tempest marquee!

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Ha! I never knew your avatar was from a Tempest marquee!

:D

I had to switch it out when I got the cab from SamShoSensei...I saw he retired his avatar, so it was time for me to pick up the torch.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Let me guess. By chance, you wouldn't happen to be a fan of Sega Racing games, would you?

Nice setup.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Let me guess. By chance, you wouldn't happen to be a fan of Sega Racing games, would you?

Nice setup.

I wasn't a big fan when I started the Sega collection but am now, used to play the games back in the day @ Putt-Putt.

SamShoSensei sold me the OutRun and Hang-On and during that time frame I got to check out an Outrun 2 when I took the family to a resort for a week over Christmas --> all games on freeplay and the gameroom was open from 7a to 11p, 2 fully stocked arcades!!! Guns, classics, drivers, fighters, etc, etc...I was in heaven! (http://www.kingsgateresortwilliamsburg.com/gallery/index.htm). That's when the racing bug really took off.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Big thumbs up for Tempest! There's something special about vector games.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
An hour and a half to go until I'm off work and sitting in my little slice of heaven drinking an ice cold beer and jamming out on a few games.

:vik:

mungrin

Panko KING,
Anyone live in PA?Im thinking bout buying a house in Bethlahem PA.Good prices there.FUCK NYC! Maybe I will finally be able to get my game room!!!!

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Topher, I had not realized how much your game room has changed since the last time I was there! Holy cow, you need to have a meet up fast, so I can attempt to steal your out run cabs! HAHA!

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
That is a nice setup of games. WOW!. I would kill to play outrun on the actual cab. I have only played the console ports.

That tempest cab is hot. I've never seen a real one. Very nice.

I am also kind of curious as to what happened to your gold cab though. It's all red. :scratch:

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I am also kind of curious as to what happened to your gold cab though. It's all red. :scratch:

The USS Batton happened to it. That was the condition of the cab when I got it shortly after it was decommissioned off the boat. The Navy had arcade games on ships for a while and then took them all off in favor of lighter entertainment like consoles.

Cornerboy, good luck with the theft. Those are some heavy SEGA cabs. :D

mungrin

Panko KING,
The USS Batton happened to it. That was the condition of the cab when I got it shortly after it was decommissioned off the boat. The Navy had arcade games on ships for a while and then took them all off in favor of lighter entertainment like consoles.

Arcades on ships! Thats awesome.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
You going to do any work on the mspac?

Yep. That was my trash save...found it in front of a run down crack house in the hood and rescued it. PCB was sent to channelmaniac for repair, monitor and power supply were in working order already making that the cheapest cab in my collection. I have a cap kit, new art work, a 60-in-1, and a lizardlick pac cab to jamma adapter planned for the cab.

60-in-1 has already been ordered and the lizardlick adapter would have been ordered, but the shopping cart is closed until tomorrow :crying:

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Kind of miss those cabs :crying:

enjoy

They have been getting much love :tickled:

Just put on a new bezel complete with map on the Outrun. UPS guy made me very happy when he showed up with the big box today. First thought was what the hell is this as I forgot I bought it then I opened it up and :buttrock: