gamer lady here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
dj trooper said:
Your a coooooool mom hi form me i'm a newbie too. :loco:
Funniest (saddest?) post ever by a newb?

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
This thread is a monument that some 80% of people posting here have brain damage.

Matarick

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Jeni, welcome to the forums and hope your children will continue to love the greatest Arcade/Home system hybrid that there is. So I wonder how your children play the MVS, via the arcade cab, joysticks, the killer Neo-Geo Pad, or PS2 adapters?

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Matarick said:
Jeni, welcome to the forums and hope your children will continue to love the greatest Arcade/Home system hybrid that there is. So I wonder how your children play the MVS, via the arcade cab, joysticks, the killer Neo-Geo Pad, or PS2 adapters?

Some people pick and choose which parts of the thread to read evidently.

This person was Will Henley, a scammer and not a woman or mother. It was all a lie, please let this thread rest in peace.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
TokyoSama said:
There's no point keeping this thread open, close it mods.

:qcf: :hcb: :C:
It is kind of fun to see which members are completely stupid, though.

Good for that purpose, at least.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Paying to play an arcade machine that you own? I knew this thread was bullshit.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
jro said:
It is kind of fun to see which members are completely stupid, though.

Good for that purpose, at least.

Yes, keep this thread open as an early retard detection system. It's like a fire suppression system, instead of fire, it detects noobs/dumbasses who can't read.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
SeaWolf69 said:
DSCN2247.jpg

OmG, that is too cute...:make_fac:

Definately want to do something like this for my kids when I have them, but uh, I have to work on getting myself one first...

chris1, bigger picture plz!

And did the gamer lady already stop posting...? lol..

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
And did the gamer lady already stop posting...? lol..
Please, please, please tell me you're not fucking serious.

I'm going to call Will Henley and personally ask him to rape the next person who thinks dir en grey was real.

Lucent Beam

Armored Scrum Object
I think it's funny that anyone believed him at ALL.
No female gamer I know would ever begin by identfiying herself as a girl right away on a forum. Most girls who are serious about games that I know lay low until someone figures it out.

I laugh.

jro said:
Please, please, please tell me you're not fucking serious.

I'm going to call Will Henley and personally ask him to rape the next person who thinks dir en grey was real.

You! How was Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru? Worth the 220 bucks you paid for?

neocondition

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Completely Lost

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up here a few minutes ago. I had a question that I wanted to get answered but I don't know where to post it.

In any case, hopefully someone will see this message and can help me out.

I have heard that there were AES games that were never transferred over to CD format. Particularly, some Fighting Games.

Would you know off the top of your head which Neo Geo Fighting Games were produced solely for the AES console and never transferred over to CD format? If not, any idea where I can get this information? Perhaps, you might know of a specific web site.

Thanks.

Lucas

neocondition

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Getting a Total Neo Experience

Hi,

I just purchased a Neo Geo AES Japanese Console earlier today.

I will be purchasing a Neo Geo CDZ system from Japan, within the coming days. I figured that the best way to get a total Neo Geo experience, would be to own both a Neo Geo AES system AND a Neo Geo CDZ system. What are your feelings on that idea? Do you think it would simply be a waste?

Neo Geo CD games are notoriously cheaper in price than AES games. So, if a game is available in both cartridge or CD format, I would probably go for the CD format. This would be to basically get the exact same game only at a lower cost.

Having a Neo Geo AES console also opens up the possibility to purchase MVS (Arcade Cartridge) games. However, I have been told that in order to play MVS cartridges on my AES console, I need to have a MVS Converter Cartridge.

I appreciate the time you took to read over this email. I look forward to hearing back from you on it. Thank you.

-Lucas
P.S. The MVS Converter sounds like a great product as it will expand my game library.
P.S.S. Will I be needing a Memory Card to go along with my Neo Geo AES Console?

neocondition

Kuroko's Training Dummy
AES Memory Card

Hi,

Is a AES Memory Card required to play Fighting Games? Or is that only required for other types of games?

Lucas

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
neocondition said:
Hi,

Is a AES Memory Card required to play Fighting Games? Or is that only required for other types of games?

Lucas

It's not required at all. The previous poster was just fucking with you.:loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.