gamepro sept 02

T

TonK

Originally posted by Dan Elektro:
<strong>
You're approaching it like a holy war; we're approaching it like a current event.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thats how half of these babies approach anything that they don't agree with...

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
<strong>You're approaching it like a holy war; we're approaching it like a current event.</strong><hr></blockquote>

hahaha very true.

Lighten up guys.

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Drift King EX:
<strong>
The first online console (besides PC's) in the US was the Genesis/Snes Xband. Those were far from gimmicks, because they worked, and I played them myself back in the day.
</strong><hr></blockquote>

I was very active on Genesis Xband in the wayback, when I lived in Brooklyn. I still have a clear plastic Xband prototype and a prototype Xband keyboard--serial number 10! People would say "How can you chat so fast?" :)

'Course, I still got my ass handed to me in NBA Jam on a regular basis.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I know, that guy is a fucking moron, ever since Johny Ballgame left the crew Gamepro became stupid. The only two writers I like are Dan and MajorMike.

[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: xtoo_short20x ]</p>

kantboy

New Challenger
Mr. Elektro. Why was it that DC games had, for the most part, lower scores when compared to PS1, PS2 and N64 games? I always found it odd that the rating system had this double standard for Sega machines that suddenly dissapeared as soon as Sega became a third party developer. Care to discuss?

L

less than joseph

Originally posted by Shapermc:
<strong>They diden't even give props to game.com! The bastards!
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yech! That thing is horrid.
-joseph

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
<strong>
I was very active on Genesis Xband in the wayback, when I lived in Brooklyn.</strong><hr></blockquote>

What part of Brooklyn? :eek: