"GAMEFLEX" Florida Tournament Page.*

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Master Giby said:
How many people entered this time? And please, please, please get some vids, Geekabilly and Alex0916 said there will be vids this time around, I hope they just didn't say that.

Hey Giby i will 100% try to get Vids. this time...
i have a better VCR to hook up... i just need someone to put it to a Comp. or DVD... so all can see :eye: :eye:

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Terry cannot 100% you or mix you up to the point where the match is almost entirely won.

Geese can -- he IS banned (althoguh I see little reason for banning Demitri and Dan and Mars People and O.Iori and V.Ken since in VS they are wimped). Your comparison is somewhat void. :\

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
They are when picked for VS combat -- they do not take the same amount of damage nor do they deal the same amount of damage as if you were fighting the CPU-controlled versions.

Calm Warrior

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Look!

nothingxs said:
They are when picked for VS combat -- they do not take the same amount of damage nor do they deal the same amount of damage as if you were fighting the CPU-controlled versions.
Like you said your self you don't like arguing over this stuff because it is dum.

kof 2003 may not even pull alot of people. and especially the way you kicked every body ass last time andres and you didn't even use dulong and i don't even see why you even worried about him. as i stated before bus they ass man. But just don't break our rules. You know i believe your one of the strongest 03 players that i have ever seen but you know what i have a very narrow preception of what a good player is on this game because i have not seen to many good people. The other guy i told you about named ice. He is also good at snk games and he says dulong should be banned to because of the stuff that he can do with him. So you know what it will just be a fan fair then if you two make it to the finals. Dulong is in, the glitches he can do are not. That's final. Like a say bus dat ass. You know it's all love baby! See you this weekend man.

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Duolon is a walking glitch.

I won't say much more on the matter, as it's pointless. I just don't want people wondering why I'm steamrolling when I start using Duolon's 100% failsafe mindgames.

Calm Warrior

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Ok

nothingxs said:
Duolon is a walking glitch.

I won't say much more on the matter, as it's pointless. I just don't want people wondering why I'm steamrolling when I start using Duolon's 100% failsafe mindgames.

Man, you know i don't care. If you can do it and beat everyone, so what. Just don't do none of that shit that you sent me thou. My god that so nasty. Hey don't forget that cd for me with the sound tracks, thanks.

Until saturday..

Yo Geekabilly, give me a call man. We thought you were dead.

Calm Warrior

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Lol

geekabilly said:
Dead??? me?? naaa... The phone works both ways dude.. need a meeting bad!!

Your stupid. Bet i will call you tonight i get off work at 7:30 and i will drop by your place cause i will be in that area if that is ok with you....

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
TWO DAYS 'TIL THE OWNAGE BEGINS

Remember, kids, nothingxs is that ugly mexican bastard with the KOF2003 shirt! Yes, that KOF2003 shirt he took from you at the last tournament! Kick that mexican bastard's ass! :O

And Azagtoth has beautiful long hair. And maybe a sweater.

And EL GRAN SALCHICHON is equipped with a mask. A MASK I TELL YOU.

Calm Warrior

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Ok.

nothingxs said:
TWO DAYS 'TIL THE OWNAGE BEGINS

Remember, kids, nothingxs is that ugly mexican bastard with the KOF2003 shirt! Yes, that KOF2003 shirt he took from you at the last tournament! Kick that mexican bastard's ass! :O

And Azagtoth has beautiful long hair. And maybe a sweater.

And EL GRAN SALCHICHON is equipped with a mask. A MASK I TELL YOU.

Yo. Thanks for all the support. I will see yall tommorow. We will see about the ownage thing. Not gonna. Happen. at all........................................

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Calm Warrior said:
Yo. Thanks for all the support. I will see yall tommorow. We will see about the ownage thing. Not gonna. Happen. at all........................................

I think you said this about 2001, last time.

Clark agreed with me, though.

URYAAAAA!!! *CRUNCH* URYA! URYA!

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
nothingxs said:
I think you said this about 2001, last time.

Clark agreed with me, though.

URYAAAAA!!! *CRUNCH* URYA! URYA!

wow.... think my title of king nerd was just swiped :loco:

Azagtoth

n00b
Good Stuff

Hey peoples, I had mad fun yesterday. David you fucking rock at Garou, and I bow to your l33t skillz. Iceman is quite the g in KOF and SVC (he defeated the jumping b and lived to tell about it, meanwhile I defeated it with shoryuken and died :( ), mad props to him. Whoever it was who beat me the first time in Garou was awesome, and if anyone managed to catch that fight on video (the one where we Double KOed, I was playing Butt/Marco and he was playing Jae Hoon I believe) please let me know. I got owned badly in Alpha 3 and Third Strike, but I love to see the compettion anyway, and I especially like playing Third Strike, so it was a good learning experience. GGXX was nice as hell to watch, although I missed the final. Didn't get to see 98 except for the match I lost and Iceman VS. Andres, which was pretty nice except for the fact that I thought Andres could do a little better against Yashiro. As for Project Justice... :D . Anywho, props to David for managing to not shoot someone while running shitloads of tourneys at once (even though Alpha seemed to last FOREVER), and hopefully I'll see about coming to the next one. Thanks, guys, I had fun :multi_co:.

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Who would've thought that I'd die to the same underhanded tactic I constantly annoy other people with? :D

Iceman is fucking great at SNK games. I am looking forward to play him again.

Oh, and Giby, I think we finally have some Garou footage for you. :O!!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Thanks nothingxs, I'd like to know who won each tourney and how the MOTW competition was, all I care about is MOTW :p

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
David (Calm Warrior) won MOTW, I placed 2nd.
Iceman won '98, I placed 2nd.
Azagtoth won Project Justice, Lovell placed 2nd.
Iceman won SVC, Jumping B placed 2nd. :multi_co:

There's more results but I do not know them.

http://sexyyarou.surphase.net

You can go to the Gallery section to see a slew of pictures from Gameflex III. I'm uploading them as we speak!