Gamecube HDMi Video Adaptor.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
He's a fucking retard. Stop taking him as an "authority" on anything.

Agreed. He's a nice guy, but his technical knowledge, and overall knowledge of gaming as a whole are hardly top-tier. To be fair tho, I don't feel he portrays himself to be as such.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I was kind of surprised that burnout rushed to blame the device when it's even caught on video you had a bubble brained bbw bumble over cords and instead of stopping clomped a hoof through the mess and continued on dragging everything onto a hard floor. It was 50/50 their fault and bad design but blame wasn't assigned fairly. Yes the bumbling clod exposed on video a problem, but had she kept her ass seated how long would it have taken to get a fix that should have been done in the first place making it completely snug in the slot.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I was kind of surprised that burnout rushed to blame the device when it's even caught on video you had a bubble brained bbw bumble over cords and instead of stopping clomped a hoof through the mess and continued on dragging everything onto a hard floor. It was 50/50 their fault and bad design but blame wasn't assigned fairly. Yes the bumbling clod exposed on video a problem, but had she kept her ass seated how long would it have taken to get a fix that should have been done in the first place making it completely snug in the slot.

So he rushed to blame the device, but you agree the fix should've been done in the first place? You are a worthless member. 1600 posts of total shit.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Yeah, it's not like MJR's video today was the catalyst for the V.3 with the new casing. ZxP already posted a message on his site 2 days ago with the update saying that all orders that had already been placed will be upgraded to the V.3.

madman

Did he say "the metal jesus crew?" What a massive fagit.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I really don't like that guy. Maybe he's nice in-person, but his channel turned into pancreatic cancer a long time ago.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I like his channel. Watching MetalJesus is one of the reasons I stopped collecting. I saw a man chasing nostalgia and endless crap, and it was really eye opening.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Did he say "the metal jesus crew?" What a massive fagit.

Can I be a member of the madman crew? We can have our own bumbling N64 sacrifices before our retro swingers weekend.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
If it's any consolation that Gamecube died fast and without pain.

Last edited:

madman

I like his channel. Watching MetalJesus is one of the reasons I stopped collecting. I saw a man chasing nostalgia and endless crap, and it was really eye opening.

A few weeks ago when I went on YouTube I saw a preview or whatever it's called for one of his videos and he had a car truck full of big box PC games from the 80s/90s. What a fuckin waste of space. Hai guys, check out these pieces of cardboard and floppy disks!

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
A few weeks ago when I went on YouTube I saw a preview or whatever it's called for one of his videos and he had a car truck full of big box PC games from the 80s/90s. What a fuckin waste of space. Hai guys, check out these pieces of cardboard and floppy disks!

At least a mask ROM will last a few hundred years. Those floppies are probably dust.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Infocom games are worth keeping complete even if the discs are rotted.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
So he rushed to blame the device, but you agree the fix should've been done in the first place? You are a worthless member. 1600 posts of total shit.

Considering bbwzilla steamrolled through there and physically got stuck and jerked the cord smashing the system into the floor yes, I think it was a little surprising he went straight to blaming the device. Maybe it did break it, and maybe the thunderbeast made it hit just right and killed it too is possible. I still believe considering it was already supposedly tweaked once already and he was warned about it, that the jack still was the likely reason. So yeah, I think he should have done a tighter fix after being warned about it, but that MJR should have evenly blasted the big girl for breaking his shit like a clumsy oaf too.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
The real tragedy here is that they rented a cottage for the weekend and yet STILL stayed inside to play videogames.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Whatever d-bags. Not everyone has to have the same opinion to fit in as that's pretty fucking narrow minded and childish. Stupid shit posts like that haven't driven me off in over a year, so get the point. I'll leave when I care to or when I'm thrown out.