Funny "All Your Base" video

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Checkout my badass new desktop background.

95desk.gif

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
lol, I actually still have a screenshot of my desktop when I was a senior in high school:

ss.gif

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i clicked on this thread thinking some idiot bumped it from ten years ago

never would have guessed some idiot just made it

good work turning it around

thread has now become awesome

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
My Amiga is having problems viewing the forums. Can someone with Hyper Text programming skills make it compatible with iBrowse please.

ngami.jpg

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
You're big tyme, I can see your CF card there. As for me, I'm keeping it oldschool in my Amiga 1200 with a HDD of whoppin' 120 MB. :buttrock:

Not a CF card, its my 10 Base-T Ethernet PCMCIA Network Interface Card. Don't remember how many millions of byes I have on this bad boy. All I know is I get MAD animated Gif action on this.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
You're all so funny.. Did you ever think that just because this video was well known in America, that wasn't necesasrily the case in other countries? I've shown this to plenty of people who have been on the internet just as long as me, and not one of them had seen it before.

Anyway, I've learnt my lesson, next time I find an amusing video I won't share it with you ignorant cunts.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
You're all so funny.. Did you ever think that just because this video was well known in America, that wasn't necesasrily the case in other countries? I've shown this to plenty of people who have been on the internet just as long as me, and not one of them had seen it before.

Anyway, I've learnt my lesson, next time I find an amusing video I won't share it with you ignorant cunts.

Face it, you've been living under a rock. It's not an "American" thing, it's an internet thing. This thing was HUGE. HUUUUUGE. Where were you? Are you also aware that Michael Jackson is dead, or are you going to spring that on us in three years?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
C'mon Hew...it's not the AWW (American Wide Web) it's the WORLD Wide Web. Spike is right, this thing was mega large in it's day. Friends of mine from NZ, JP, UK...all over were forwarding the shit to me.

I don't care that you missed it...lots of people did for many (age, tech on hand, not giving a shit) reasons.

We broke your stones. Happens around here from time to time. Used to happen waaaaay more frequently. Doesn't make us 'ignorant cunts.'

Keep sharing man. Especially in the Tech thread. I enjoy your posts ftmp.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue

http://www.burningpixel.com/baby/Babygif.htm

That gif is about nine thousand

aria

Former Moderator
I still can't believe this has an encyclopedia.

I was going to suggest they make it an open encyclopedia that anybody can edit --but I don't think it would take off.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I still can't believe this has an encyclopedia.

I was going to suggest they make it an open encyclopedia that anybody can edit --but I don't think it would take off.

I can't imagine you begging for money every 1-2 years anyway.

SSS

neo retired
Australia must be stuck in a time paradox. Like the toilets, time flows backwards.