Fuck Yeah Vita!

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Yeah, I'm excited to finally get the Vita version of Muv Luv. I mainly just get gaming time on portables recently.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
so another question -
What do you guys do for screen protection?
My 1k model had one on it when i got it, but it's showing some wear these days, and my 2k doesn't have one at all.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Mine came with a Mad Catz case on it and Persona 4 screen protector which seems to have worked fine. Anything Hori always seems to hold up well for my other handhelds so I'd assume the same is true with the Vita ones.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
so another question -
What do you guys do for screen protection?
My 1k model had one on it when i got it, but it's showing some wear these days, and my 2k doesn't have one at all.

You can buy glass screen protectors for 5 bucks. They clean nice and look good.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Lol. Yea did not have one so i thought I would grab it. Decent score for sure.

I guess the target by me was marking them down this afternoon - I went back at lunch and they were $30...so I bought 2. I already have one, but I know they will come in handy someday.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Slowly hacking away at my backlog and started Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I'm about 3.5hrs in and it's really fun and polished.

If yall didn't know. Target is clearancing Vita's for $60.

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-19-1000

Mine haven't had vita inventory since the borderlands bundle, but you may get lucky out there.
Thanks for the heads-up. I went and snagged the last 3 PSTVs from my local Target.
For anyone else interested, check out these links for PSTVs:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-19-0400
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-19-0401

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
yeah i grabbed PSTV bundle when i was travelling for work last week. I found a lot of these, so i left them for other people. I really wanted a Vita, but i didnt see any across 4 major metro areas.
would be nice to have a slim as well.

No luck with physical Vita units though.

I really wanted a Vita, but i didnt see any across 4 major metro areas.
would be nice to have a slim as well.

I have a model 1 Vita, and every time I play it, I just think "Man, I wish I could play this on my TV." so the PSTV is the way to go for me.

By the way, even if you aren't into piracy, with Henkaku you can enable non-PSTV Vita games to work on the PSTV with a whitelister app. I'm not sure if updating from 3.60 changes the whitelist, and I'm not willing to sacrifice a PSTV to find out, so PSN is out of the question.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
I could never get henkaku to work on my 3.6 vita. I don't really have much desire to mess with it anyway, but still.