Fuck Yeah Vita!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Such a solid and very underrated game. The Working Designs localization is legitimately funny on this one, which wasn't always the case.

Best line I've ever read in a WD translation (sorry for the shite photo quality):

AZIQhi9.jpg

-Magic Knight Rayearth (Saturn)

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Limited Run can go fuck themselves....also whomever is buying these up 8 minutes after they go up for sale can also go fuck themselves. I really want Y2K when it's released but it's looking like it will never happen.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Limited Run can go fuck themselves....also whomever is buying these up 8 minutes after they go up for sale can also go fuck themselves. I really want Y2K when it's released but it's looking like it will never happen.

The 2nd batch will go up 6pm Eastern. And they will probably put up a 3rd batch in a week or so after they manually cancel all the multiple orders from scalper's.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
The 2nd batch will go up 6pm Eastern. And they will probably put up a 3rd batch in a week or so after they manually cancel all the multiple orders from scalper's.

yeah, but it's all so exhausting. I just woke up, went to the site and expected to "add to cart" and call it a day.

//first world problems

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
yeah, but it's all so exhausting. I just woke up, went to the site and expected to "add to cart" and call it a day.

//first world problems

Keep on trying for the next batch. It often says "sold out" even when it isn't. The site is overloaded. You shouldn't have a problem if you keep trying next time. Good luck.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I had an itch to play Final Fantasy 6 again, so I DL'd it on the Vita. Even though I have it for SNES, GBA and PSOne. Jeesus.

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
I had an itch to play Final Fantasy 6 again, so I DL'd it on the Vita. Even though I have it for SNES, GBA and PSOne. Jeesus.

How's the loading times on it? Is it anything like the Chrono Trigger PS1 port, where it was amazing on SNES, okay on PS1 due to loading times but awesome new cutscenes/dungeons?

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner

I grabbed one of each today. I'm in for the long haul. I've gotten each LRG release since Breach & Clear. (Plus I am working a full physical US release set).

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I grabbed one of each today. I'm in for the long haul. I've gotten each LRG release since Breach & Clear. (Plus I am working a full physical US release set).

Any tips on how the hell you managed to order these? I opened browser at 9am - add to cart - check out "we're sorry out of stock"

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I had been craving Breath of Fire III for like a week so I finally went and downloaded it on Vita. There's something about that game that just cradles me and takes me away

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Bof3 is fantastic, really great evolution on the formula the first 2 set up. Speaking of working designs, anyone played albert odyssey? They translated that assuming nobody would play it and left in some really funny lines, like the baby speaking ebonics.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Any tips on how the hell you managed to order these? I opened browser at 9am - add to cart - check out "we're sorry out of stock"

The only thing I can suggest is to log-in prior to the stock going live and camp out on the vita page and refresh vigorously.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Reminder. Limited Run has Oddworld tomorrow. They so have their next games in queue.
Pissed me off I tried to buy it like 30 times and always told me it was "sold out" then you go back and it say "X" number of copies where still left. It simply would not let me check out which is a damn shame as I have all their other releases for vita.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I've never had an issue getting a game.

-Set an alarm in your phone.
-Go to the website on a real computer and not your phone or tablet you goofs.
-have credit card or paypal information saved.

THe website doesnt even bog down. I even check in the afternoon, and the inventory usually lasts for 15-30min.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I was able to buy via mobile at 6pm right before my shift at work started. Guess I got lucky?

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

RevQuixo, BonusKun, bugula

It's like an old folks home...

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Stranger of Sword City now owns my soul...so brutal - 4 hrs in. Really loving it.

Last edited: