King of Typists,
15 Year Member
like seriously.

fuck that guy.

fuckin doesnt even punch and kick.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
I got kof11 last month and I agree...the guy is untouchable. I blame the AI, but I blame my shitty skills more.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
roll into command throw

Gato qcb+D, A over and over

Tizoc dp+C over and over

Ralf crouching C into dp+C, run up, meaty crouching C into dp+C (optional jumping qcf+P if he's cornered), etc...

Really, he's not impossible. Rolling through his projectiles if you have a character with a command throw is the way to go. For anyone else it's tougher but still winnable.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
BBH said:
roll into command throw

Gato qcb+D, A over and over

Tizoc dp+C over and over

Ralf crouching C into dp+C, run up, meaty crouching C into dp+C (optional jumping qcf+P if he's cornered), etc...

Really, he's not impossible. Rolling through his projectiles if you have a character with a command throw is the way to go. For anyone else it's tougher but still winnable.

i used to use to rolls top beast him too. though hes still one of the worst snkp bosses ever, in design, moves, animation and everything else.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Roll and a regulr throw also works most of the time. Just keep rolling and try to throw him with C or D, if you hit him instead then follow with a combo, just becareful not to get hit with one of his fireballs if it's already in the screen. While you throw you are inmune to those fireballs that's what makes throwing so effective.

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
He's totally like they made a final boss for their shmup and then noticed they don't make shmups and just put him in some other game without further modifications.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
not sonic said:
like seriously.

fuck that guy.

fuckin doesnt even punch and kick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Any character whose entire strategy is just spamming projectiles all day sucks. Had my fill of projectile spamming back in the SF 2 days and yet it amazes me how fighting game companies continue to come up with ways to cheese up already annoying moves.

Lack of projectiles is one of the better points of 3D fighters (Most anyway.).

ShinKusanagi

Overtop Pathfinder
YeldellGW said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Any character whose entire strategy is just spamming projectiles all day sucks. Had my fill of projectile spamming back in the SF 2 days and yet it amazes me how fighting game companies continue to come up with ways to cheese up already annoying moves.

Lack of projectiles is one of the better points of 3D fighters (Most anyway.).

I couldn't agree with you more on that. I hate projectile spammers. they swear they the shit.