Fuck kidney stones

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I believe iced tea is a big culprit as well

I drink iced tea all the time and have never had stones.

Hopefully it passes soon for you buzz. If you catch it take a pic and upload it here.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I had my day of pain about 2 years ago. It's kind of a funny story to think back to, literally moments after I had sex I had the excruciating pelvic and abdominal pain from kidney stones. I estimate I vomited 30+ times in the span of an hour waiting to get into the ER. The worst I fear is males are supposed to get this problem a FEW TIMES throughout life? :oh_no:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I heard on the radio that a guy had kidney stones. Then rode on a rollercoaster in the very last car. And when he got off it just came out. And so he did that two more times until they were all gone.

They did not mention if there was any pain, but the guy is still alive so that's good.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/health/kidney-stone-roller-coaster-study-trnd/

A friend of mine mentioned this to me yesterday before I looked it up. Seems the guy only ran tests on Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland. Not sure why he didn't try any other coasters at the park. I'm no where near Disney, but am starting to consider going south a bit to hit the closest amusement park I can think of.

And while it doesn't say anything about pain when they were passing them on the coaster I'd imagine it was still there as if you'd passed a stone regularly. I can see the G's you experience on a coaster pulling/moving a stone, but don't see it breaking them up.

I drink iced tea all the time and have never had stones.

Hopefully it passes soon for you buzz. If you catch it take a pic and upload it here.

The doc wants me to catch the damn things so they can analyze em (guessing to be able to tell me how to avoid em in the future). Hadn't thought about pics, but can do that if I do catch it.

I had my day of pain about 2 years ago. It's kind of a funny story to think back to, literally moments after I had sex I had the excruciating pelvic and abdominal pain from kidney stones. I estimate I vomited 30+ times in the span of an hour waiting to get into the ER. The worst I fear is males are supposed to get this problem a FEW TIMES throughout life? :oh_no:

Thankfully I've not gotten to puking levels of pain yet. Just the starting to pass out/can't breathe/cold sweats level of pain. Though I've yet to pass any stones so I might still get there. God I hope not...

And while I wouldn't want to get them a few times during life, at least in the future I'll have a fuckin clue wtf is going on. Before the doc said it sounded like kidney stones I was wondering if something was wrong w/my nuts. And if so were they gonna have to perform surgery. Would I need to have em removed or something, etc. Yeah, the thoughts about wtf was going on to me before it got figured out weren't pleasant.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
thought i had stones... turned out i just broke a rib. So glad it was a broken rib and not stones...

I love how this forum has turned old-tymers on so many levels. Pretty soon we'll be helping each other with AARP and senior home selection.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
You'd rather have a busted rib than stones? I've not had a busted rib yet, but have heard it's fairly unpleasant as anything you do is painful. From basic movements to just breathing. And it lasts for weeks.

So still not passed the fuckers yet. Not looking forward to that. Even though it'd mean the end of the pain as I'm sure the actual act of passing them will probably be worse than anything I've dealt with so far. :(

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Pfffftt as if people who play Neo get sex.
If you want to pretend I was beating off to my multicart high scores that is alright by me, friend!

I'm sure most users here only play the NG via emulation anyways...

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
supposedly rollercoasters that loop help pass kidneys stones QUICK..

I read that on teh innernet somewhere

Yeah, I read about the study some guy ran on the Big Thunder Mountain coaster at didneyland. Was finding that 2/3 of the time it'd pass the stones if they sat in the the last seat on the coaster. I'm getting tempted to go down to the meh-ish amusement park we've got and try this shit out, even though the weather sucks around here right meow.

But part of me kinda doesn't want to deal with passing these fuckin things in a public place like that. I'd have to get good and drugged up first at the very least I'd think to lessen the pain level. Wouldn't want to pass the fuck out takin a leak in the public bathroom at an amusement park.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Had kidney stones many years ago, I remember waking up all sweaty with pain in my lower back, still sleep drunk I thought this is no fun and it was best to go back to sleep again which amazingly worked for about an hour .
I got pain killers and blood in my urine but after a week of random pain attacks it went away, I remember jumping up and down worked and I remember my brother taunting me and laughing when I was jumping in pain and me wanting to murder him.
Never had them again but the pain was pretty bad .

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Ha. Kidney stones are the worst torture. Peeing blood and razor blades is not fun.The first time I had a surgical stent. Nothing like a a nurse jamming a q-tip in your pee hole with some gel on it saying," that's for the pain." Then they get forceps in there and you uncontrollable pee on the prettiest nurse in the room on accident. That is just humiliation, no where near the real pain endured.

The next time, I had a doctor who did the aforementioned stent from the first sphincter in the urethra to the kidney itself. You have a string hanging out of your wiener tied to a tube going up to your rib cage. Oh shit, when they pull that fucking thing out you never think it's ever going to stop coming. Yeah, you're awake for that.

I never knew pain could make you puke. I always saw Vietnam movies where they give the guy morphine and everything's cool. Morphine is not strong enough for a bad kidney stone attack. Dilaudid is the shit that works, but don't ask for it or the ER nurses and Doc's will think you're a junkie faking it.

Drink a lot of bottled water is my advice.

The fucked up thing about this shit is that sicko perverts actually put things in the urethra for fun. Fuck that.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I have a nice story. About 5-6 years ago I would always drink soda/sugared items and I had a horrible pain in my side. I went to the doctor and they said yup it's a small kidney stone..give it a week and it should pass. Well a week passed and it was worse, plus I started getting a fever. The same doctor was like "Ops, it's bigger than I thought, we have to take it out with a laser and put a stent in it" I looked at him and wanted to punch him... After that I stopped with the sugar drinks and switched 100% to green tea (regular green tea). Haven't had a problem since!

Last edited: