FT: JPN Aes carts - KOF '96/2000, WH2J; Wanted: Fire Suplex, King of the Monsters 1, more

firenze

n00b
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to trade a few duplicates from my collection for some lower value AES Japan carts with box/manual. Mine aren't flawless collector condition (they're second copies that I've managed to acquire for whatever reason, so my top condition copies are staying in my personal collection). Condition/details as described, and can get some pics up later (in a day or two) or on request.

EDIT: pics up now at http://imgur.com/a/dofiC

I have (all Japanese AES):

EDIT: See below reply, I'm really hoping to do a trade over a sale, so intentionally not including prices to encourage trades. After a few days if I don't have trade offers, I'll update the post with prices and a note that they're also FS. Feel free to let me know if you really want one and don't have a trade offer, but please understand I'm looking to prioritize trades.

KOF '96. Complete with box/instructions. Cart VG condition (very minor insertion marks), instructions excellent condition. Insert has some sunfade on spine, case in good physical condition but one yellowed/dirty spot across spine (appears to be from a piece of tape).

KOF 2000. Loose cart only. Some insertion marks, but in good shape and plays fine.

World Heroes 2 Jet. Good condition cart, missing instructions, old style soft case in fair condition (cracked tray, some tearing on corners/edges of the box). EDIT: upon seeing the cart again, had some label damage too - see pics. Clearly not "collector condition", but plays just fine.

Seeking the following, all Japan version AES with box/instructions:

Fire Suplex (my top priority)
King of the Monsters
Super Spy
Magician Lord
Nam 1975

Make me a trade offer?

Last edited:

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey bud, there will be guys that give you shit about it. I know you want to trade, but if you plan to sell as well then you need to post prices for the games.

firenze

n00b
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the note, understood that prices on sale posts are expected. However, I really want to encourage trade offers as a priority and only sell if nobody's up for a trade (and I kinda feel like listing prices encourages more buy offers).

With that being the case... edited for now to say this is seeking trade only, at least for a few days to give trade offers first chance. If I don't get any bites, I'll update with sale prices. If somebody is really interested in one of the carts but doesn't have a trade and would like to let me know of their interest in case they move to "FS", feel free to do that.

Last edited:

firenze

n00b
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pictures up at: http://imgur.com/a/dofiC (about to edit OP to add link there too)

I wasn't at home this weekend when I originally posted yesterday, now back and able to get pictures. Also didn't realize from memory the WH2J has some label damage, as shown - it's clearly not "collector" condition, but plays perfectly. The KOF'96 actually is better condition than I recalled, other than the stain/tape mark shown in the picture which you could just swap the case if you were really concerned - cart/manual are in nice condition and the insert fade is pretty minor.

Still wanting to give it a couple days to get trade offers (come on, somebody trade me a Fire Suplex!), but will reply again to confirm once they're up FS.

Last edited: