FS - Xbox One day one edition console / vintage pc stuff / modern pc stuff - price drops

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Just want to free up some space and move some items I've been holding onto for too long. Maybe someone on here is a "vintage" computer collector looking for a deal.

Xbox One Day One Edition boxed console, complete in box except no Kinect (but who wants that? Haha)

Excellent working and cosmetic order. Really didn’t use it much after PS4 came out.

Comes w/ day one controller, no wear

$100 + shipping - SOLD

Ask for pics if you want to see

Apple iBook G3 Blue Clamshell laptop with all original box/Styrofoam/paperwork. Matching serials. So damn mint it still has the protective sticker over the apple logo.

Box is in excellent shape as well. It's for a collector

Upgraded to 546mb ram (max) and has a fully working apple brand airport card.

Excellent for vintage games or software. Great OS 9 / PPC machine.

$600 NOW $550

Apple Magic Mouse. Perfect working and cosmetic condition. No box. Ill leave the batteries in cause I'm cool like that.

$25...cheap, just bought a new trackball for editing - SOLD

$15 for star wars

FREE W/ Anything - Diablo II PC Boxed...missing one game disc, but complete and near mint. Where did that disc go?

Paypal gift or +4% fees. I don't mind either way. +shipping. You can decide how quickly you want it mailed. Rot is this the right way to do it?ibook.jpg
sw.jpg

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Also before someone comes in any schools me on appropriate iBook pricing, I just priced this $300 under what I put it on ebay for / under the sales I can find for similar ones. I could still be off base...I don't sell a ton if mint in box complete iBooks that often

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Those Apple Magic Trackpads are badass if you're doing video/audio editing or spreadsheet work. At home, my setup is trackpad to the left of my keyboard and mouse to the right. I use the trackpad to scroll horizontally through timelines and spreadsheets with my left hand while working the mouse with my right.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Those Apple Magic Trackpads are badass if you're doing video/audio editing or spreadsheet work. At home, my setup is trackpad to the left of my keyboard and mouse to the right. I use the trackpad to scroll horizontally through timelines and spreadsheets with my left hand while working the mouse with my right.

I just way prefer a large track ball for video editing. Four buttons, track ball in the middle, 360 scroll wheel for scrubbing frames

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just way prefer a large track ball for video editing. Four buttons, track ball in the middle, 360 scroll wheel for scrubbing frames

I'm just trying to help your sale, bro.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
That iBook, drool... I hope it goes to someone who will cherish the box and love that laptop.

I'm good with my 13" white iBook G3 though. ;) GLWTS

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thumbs up on the iBook. I had the same model just in orange. First Mac I was able to talk my job at the time into buying for browser "testing".. great little machine. The power brick is pretty cool too.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That is a sweet sweet iBook. It would go great with my decked out G4 Pismo, but that price.... It's probably correct for a collector, you just have to find that person out there.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
That is a sweet sweet iBook. It would go great with my decked out G4 Pismo, but that price.... It's probably correct for a collector, you just have to find that person out there.

Yeah its hard finding the right buyer. I'd take a fair offer on it since if I wait for the max I know I could get (like $1000) I might be sitting on it for years

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Is the Xbox one the one with all good shooters or is that 360? I'm old...

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was there a Diablo game or box also? I think the reason I didn't MP SEND you before is because you just put up the Star Wars box pic and I was waiting on something else.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Was there a Diablo game or box also? I think the reason I didn't MP SEND you before is because you just put up the Star Wars box pic and I was waiting on something else.

there was a free diablo box missing a disc. I removed it because I don't remember? Its around here somewhere lol

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok that Diablo box was what I was waiting to see a pic of. If it is one I need then I would get it with the SW game.