FS: US Turbo Duo w/ games, Keene Scart Commanders (2 units)

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
what's up, i'm downsizing my setup and i have (2) keene scart commander units for sale.

apparently these are impossible to find new now and keene.co.uk no longer has them on their site or on amazon uk and cost about $150/each shipped to the US when i bought them.

these are us models. units include power adapter, ir receiver, remote, switcher with scart cable, the scart cables weren't originally included when purchased. come with uk plug power adapters, however i am tossing in the uk to us plug adapters that i purchased in addition for these units so you're ready to go in the us.

they work great in near new condition.

- 2 single units i'm selling individually for $100 shipped each.

US only please and paypal gift or +4%, thanks!

ADDED STUFF 12/3/2013

- Turbo Duo US version, original cables, (2) controllers, (9) games: Bonk's CIB, China Warrior CIB, Keith Courage CIB, Splatterhouse CIB, Valis III CIB (cracked jewel case), Vigilante CIB, R-Type (hucard + sleeve only), Dungeon Explorer (hucard + sleeve) and Pac Land (hucard + sleeve). The console itself has painfully noticeable surface scratches, see pictures. System works great and is unmodded. All games are original. one of the controller turbo I switch peg is broken off. but the other one is fine. as you know this is a pretty rare system, asking $395 shipped for everything-- us only.

IMG_20131203_111524.jpg

IMG_20131203_111541.jpg

Last edited: