FS: Some common games

Juggernaut

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi guys.
Need the money to finance some other stuff. Let me know if the prices are to steep.
Will ship worldwide, buyer pays the shipping. Payment through Paypal +4% to cover fees.

Gan Gan (missing instructions)
Gan1.jpg

Gan2.jpg

Gan3.jpg

Asking $65

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
It's probably almost obvious from the price, but KOF '95 is the Japanese print, correct?
(If not, I call dibs!) :D

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
@ Juggernaut - please let me know if you're still trying to sell Real Bout. If so, I'm interested. Tried to pm you but I guess I don't have that sort of power quite yet. Thanks for your time.

Juggernaut

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi mate.
Two ways of shipping to the US:
1. Uninsured and untrackable $23
2. Insured and trackable $40

Thanks.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi mate.
Two ways of shipping to the US:
1. Uninsured and untrackable $23
2. Insured and trackable $40

Thanks.

Let me know how to go about paying you as I've never bought anything off the forums before. I'll be leaving for work in a few but I'll check for your reply if I get a chance while I'm at work (yesterday was brutal and I didn't have a chance but we're getting some people back today so I should have time). Let me know what else you still have and I may add one or two games on as I only own two games so I have none of the games that you're selling. Thanks in advance for the help!

Juggernaut

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You might as well take it all ;)
Payment through Paypal as stated in the first post.
Thanks.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Can you shoot me a pm to with your paypal address (not sure if I'm allowed to receive those or not)? I'll try to take care of this while I'm at work (haven't quite made it out the door yet ha) for you. I'll take what you have left minus Gan Gan (I'm new to this system so I need instructions when I'm getting crushed for the first time!).

Juggernaut

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Allright. Here are the prices. The games adds up to $280. Regarding the shipping, there are two ways to do it. The slow and the fast way. Both methods are insured and trackable. The slow shipping option will take around 8-9 days to your country. The faster way will take 5-6 days to you. Thats what my local postoffice states. The cheaper way costs $81 and the expensive way costs $108.
Grand total incl PP fees and the cheap shipping method is: $375.
Same but with the expensive shipping is: $404.
Please remember that this is a heavy package. 5+kg.

Let me know what you decide. My PP is: juggernaut@streetbike.dk

Thanks mate.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'll go with the slower way. I can wait the extra couple days to save $29. I will have the money to you via paypal shortly. Thanks for all the help!

Juggernaut

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have. Thanks :)
The package will be shipped tomorrow. I will provide you with the trace number as soon as i can.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Awesome. That will give me a good jump on the system and perhaps a few other things to discuss besides food challenges and the NBA. I look forward to receiving the games.