FS - Shmups PCB's + Artworks, Salamander 2, Batrider + More

obsessivestu

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Have my shmups collection of PCB's and artworks up for sale on ebay at the moment.

For anyone that might be interested here's the link

http://shop.ebay.com.au/boredstu/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Some nice artworks and games in that lot, everything was starting at 99c!

Detana Twinbee PCB
Sexy Parodius PCB
Salamader 2 PCB
Batrider PCB
Spaceforce Macross II PCB
Trizeal Full KIT

Deathsmiles Black Label Artkit
Vrious other artworks and shmup related flyers.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I was going to bid on the MBL artset but the shipping is too high, even for air mail.

Good Luck

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
I was going to bid on the MBL artset but the shipping is too high, even for air mail.

Good Luck

Holy hell, $72 in shipping? Crazy. ObsessiveStu, do you intend to do actual shipping prices? I'd bid on something and now am wondering if I should retract my bid or not.

obsessivestu

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you want to ship via EMS...unfortunately that's how much it costs. Check the airmail option for a cheaper method. No money is made on shipping, I didn't just pluck the shipping costs out of the air, it's all calculated on weights of items.

If there is any overcharging on the shipping then I'm happy to refund it, but I think you will find that its 99% spot on what it's actually going to cost to ship. Don't forget though, Airmail has no tracking number. The only way to get a tracking number is through EMS....and yes it's costly for us to send that way.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I just calculated the galuda flier which is a piece of paper...50 bucks shipping. I get items with free shipping (EMS) from Japan all the time. If it cost that much to ship they would be at a loss. Sucks too, you got some really cool stuff.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
If you want to ship via EMS...unfortunately that's how much it costs. Check the airmail option for a cheaper method. No money is made on shipping, I didn't just pluck the shipping costs out of the air, it's all calculated on weights of items.

If there is any overcharging on the shipping then I'm happy to refund it, but I think you will find that its 99% spot on what it's actually going to cost to ship. Don't forget though, Airmail has no tracking number. The only way to get a tracking number is through EMS....and yes it's costly for us to send that way.

Very odd.. I got a 30" resin doll from Australia earlier this year shipped here for 40aud... Weird to think things changed like that... Anyhow, my apologies but could you cancel my bid on the MBL art set?

And just to clarify, I never meant to imply you were inflating things or anything.

Last edited:

obsessivestu

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just calculated the galuda flier which is a piece of paper...50 bucks shipping. I get items with free shipping (EMS) from Japan all the time. If it cost that much to ship they would be at a loss. Sucks too, you got some really cool stuff.

It's retarted......Literally....for a piece of paper in a tiny tiny box...EMS is $51.25. They rip you off with EMS and charge a minimum 2KG...I could send a flyer via EMS documents only....but then you have to use a specific document bag, you can't use a box at all. I don't think anyone really wants a flyer sent in a document bag. :(

Then they offer this shitty registered service.....it has what looks like a tracking number on the paperwork...but it's not really. It's just for their internal reference...so basically it's useless....sucks to be trying to sell your gear if you are in AU :(

Throw this USA $9 surcharge rubbish on top and it just blows even more :(

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/au/201011241103362.html

Anyways guys, the auctions are ending in about 8 hours for anyone who is interested.