FS: Shaper's Game Sale (PS2|GBA|JAMMA) *Prices SLASHED!*

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Please, PM me or email me at mwmson @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces).

If you want references I am sure that some will know me here, but I do not make alot of sales/purchases here. Anyways my ebay ID is shapermc if you want to look that up.

Pictures available upon request. Please make offers.
THE LIST
JAMMA:
Captain America and the Avengers (Includes Manual and small [croped] marquee)$30
Aero Fighters 1 (vertically oriented monitor needed. Some High quality print-outs availible, included free for legal purposes.)$35

GBA:
Gameboy Advance (not SP) Arctic white color. (Boxed with manuals. Screen is in very good condition. I have had this since 2 months after the GBA was released)$35
Golden Sun 1 (Boxed. I have all the paperwork Manual and Map I belive. I think that the map got a little manhanded and is a bit crumpled.)$15

PS2:
Bloodrayne (played through once, pretty new. Boxed and manual)$5
Ace Combat 4: (Not in GH box. This is the original release with all paperwork and manuals)SOLD
Dark Cloud 2: (My wifes game, she never finished it and now that Harvest Moon is out she wants to sell it. Manual and box included.)$12.50

Remember please make all offers to me. I do not usually sell games, so if you want I can provide pictures (after 5pm central time).

SHIPPING: All packages will be shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. For any of the games (not the PCBs) shipping will be $4.50. This includes delivery confirmation. If you want another form of shipment please inquire if I can provide it.

PAYMENT: I will take PayPal for this. If you have to pay with a money order I will hold the game for you with references or if I have "chatted" with you. Otherwise paypal.

TRADE?I am looking for any vertically oriented shooters dated 1992 or more recent if you want to trade. I have a few, but am looking for most. Raizing/8ing, Cave, and Psikyo are the big ones I am looking for. I am also looking for a MVS 1 slot that works with RotD.

-Regards

Last edited:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Prices added, please take a look. These head off to ebay by the end of the week unles you speak up.