FS-Sanwa JLW-UM-8 and Seimitsu LS-32

lawnspic

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
These two sticks are in mint condition, the Seimitsu was opened installed but never used. It was a project i was doing trying to install a Japanese stick in a wood panel. I did not like the way it felt so i scrapped the project. Included with the LS-32 is an extra shaft that is 20mm longer for wood panels. Please note this is the standard LS-32 without the PCB and solder terminals. Asking 20.00USD plus ship (FWIW the longer shaft is 15.00 by itself)

Next is the Sanwa JLW, this stick has very little use and is like new. There is one hitch though, i mounted this in a wood panel so i had to use a nylon spacer between the bat handle and shaft that i gorilla glued and cant get off. So if you want to remove the spacer and use it in a metal panel you will have to figure something out or trash the bat and replace. The spacer is 10mm and will work well in 1/2" wood panels w/plexi. Also the mounting plate is black because i sprayed it for rust prevention(also no mess because i removed the plate first) Asking 15.00USD plus ship

img0909gv.jpg

http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/e...ng-stainless-steel-hollow-joystick-shaft.html