FS: Radeon 4870 & SSD

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've got some PC parts for sale:

ASUS (ATI) Radeon HD EAX4870 512MB - I originally bought 2 but sadly my mobo does not do Crossfire. Its been out of the box for testing to make sure it worked in SOLO mode. Damn nice card. Looking for $200 shipped in the US **SOLD**

OCZ 32GB SATA II SSD (Solid State Drive) - I impulse bought this and its nice and fast (faster than my 10,000 RPM raptor) and in Vista was rated a 5.9 which appears to be the fastest you can be rated. Works great Like new but just isn't large enough for me. It makes a great boot drive but if you prefer to only use one drive in your system its just not enough. - Looking for $130 shipped in the US

Gigabyte EP35-DS3L motherboard - LINK - Nice board, very reliable, supports 45nm Core 2 Duo's and Quad cores. Can do OSX Leopard out of the box via Boot-132. I'll even kick in a 2GB PC2-5300 DDR2 stick of RAM. Looking for $80 shipped in the US of A.**SOLD**

Rosewill PCI SATA card - 2 internal SATA connectors + 2 External (eSATA) - Just dont need it. Looking for $25 shipped in the US.

Intel Core 2 Duo Mac Mini

Here are the specs:

Core 2 Duo 2Ghz
1GB RAM
120GB SATA HDD
Superdrive

The mini in is great shape.
I'm looking to get $500 shipped within the US.**SOLD**

I'm really hoping not to ship outside of the 48 contiguous United State (the attached ones). I can ship abroad but there would be shipping costs.

Last edited:

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I can snap some pics a little later tonight. But yeah it comes with the original box, DVD's, is in great condition and will also be coming with a Bluetooth keyboard

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Here are a couple of pics of the Mini. DVD's and Power brick not shown but are included and in great shape.

I didn't realize there was dust on the front of the mini when this pic was taken
HPIM0999.JPG

HPIM1001.JPG

Front of the mini wiped clean
HPIM1003.JPG