FS: PULSTAR ORIGINAL MVS Card

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello
I have to sell an Original Pulstar MVS Card with an Replacement Label,the Original Pulstar Label was to worn.The Game is in good worklng condition.
Here are the Original Pictures:

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/526/pulstaroriginalneogeomv.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/526/pulstaroriginalneogeomv.jpg

Price is 149 Euro with FREE Insurance Shipping Worldwide.
Paying as PayPal Gift.Normal PayPal paying plese add 4% PayPal fees.
When you have any questions or you wont more Original Pictures from the game let it me know PM.

EDIT: Sold,Payed and Shipped,no more to sell,Thanks!

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
How does Panda have money left over for anything else? 149 Euros is fookin' expensive.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
How does Panda have money left over for anything else? 149 Euros is fookin' expensive.

My thoughts. I may have been a biter but that asking price turned me away quick!

I would be hard pressed to pay that much for even Garou, and that is my favorite Neo game.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Heh, I remember when PULSTAR!!!!!!!! was a fun game for $65 USD. And a good substitute for R-Type on the NEO. But, at today's eGay prices, imho, may as well get the real deal or a Multi-Cart. :D

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Heh, I remember when PULSTAR!!!!!!!! was a fun game for $65 USD. And a good substitute for R-Type on the NEO. But, at today's eGay prices, imho, may as well get the real deal or a Multi-Cart. :D

Why shit on his post? Oh wait, i know... Anyway Final Soldier good luck on the deal. I don't know if you can float it, but if you added an insert and shockbox, it might help with the deal.

Good Luck.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Why shit on his post? Oh wait, i know... Anyway Final Soldier good luck on the deal. I don't know if you can float it, but if you added an insert and shockbox, it might help with the deal.

Good Luck.

He wasn't thread crapping. There's a big difference between a past tense and saying there's a cheaper copy available on the forum. Pulstar hasn't been $65 for years. If tyranix had said X user was selling a copy for $100, then yeah that's thread crapping.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
IMHO it's more attractive with a torn original label than a nice looking replacement. But that's just me.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I hate to keep chiming in on these threads, but 145 Euro for Pulstar is not out of range for what these carts go for, though it would be much easier to sell for that price, as SNKorSWM says, with an original label (even in poor condition). I still don't think that's a bad price. I've seen them go for much more from Japanese/Chinese reseller shops over the past year. Actually, price seems to be creeping up to the $180-220 range for it, which I agree is insane, but that's what others are asking so why should the seller here ask less?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Everyone is thread crapping, none of you have interest in buying his game. And there isn't anything wrong about his sales thread. Pics, price, payment options and free insured shipping worldwide.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
149 is not a ridiculous price is it? It just sucks for US buyers because of the exchange rate. With that said, price includes shipping from Europe to USA.