FS: Professionally modded boxed platinum Nintendo Gamecube Shikigami no Shiro II + more

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't remember where I bought this because it was so long ago, but you might be able to figure it out from the "guarantee" sticker on the back. Basically like 11 years ago I was annoyed at having to do disc swapping to play a couple Japanese games I owned, so I bought this thing, and then proceeded to stick it in a closet and not play it for a decade.

It plays games from Japanese or USA regions depending on the switch position. The system was originally a US system, it looks like.

I would like to include Shikigami no Shiro II and Mister Driller in the bundle.

I have the packaging materials included, as well as AV cables, a power brick/cord, and a controller.

Gamecube1.jpg
Gamecube2.jpg

Asking $200 for the whole set plus $10 shipping in the US.

Since I haven't traded on here in a while, check my eBay ID, dmhawkmoon. I've sold on eBay since 1999 and have 100% buyer feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/dmhawkmoon

Last edited:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
WOW, this is playing on my emotions. I was just looking to buy a new GameCube, a platinum one in fact. And this is just too tempting, but I just plunked down on that EverDrive group buy. I cant RIGHT NOW. But let this bad boy be here after a while....

Somebody snatch this thing up. GLWTS.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"Professionally modded" - GCN region mod is 2 wires connected to a switch. That's some awful placement of the switch too.
GLWTS, though - didn't mean to shit on your sale.

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Then why mention it.

Looks like a great deal. If my wife wouldn't kill me for buying more I'd scoop this up.

TheBigBB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
"Professionally modded" - GCN region mod is 2 wires connected to a switch. That's some awful placement of the switch too.
GLWTS, though - didn't mean to shit on your sale.

"Professionally modded" means that the people who modded it were a business who modded hundreds of systems, and made their livelihood from selling game merchandise. That's all it means. I think it was Play-Asia, but I can't remember because it's been over a decade. Anyway, I am not asking 5x the normal price for this bundle on the premise that it's an extremely difficult mod. On eBay some boxed platinum systems without a region switch have gone for $150. I'm not trying to rip the community off here. It is what it is. If you want a GC that plays both regions and don't want to bust open a GC yourself, voila, here's a GC for you.

TheBigBB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is still for sale. Will drop the price to just $200 shipped. Or $160 shipped for just the system.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
It's boxed, looks clean, and has 2 $15-20 games. I may not pay $200, but I don't think it's outrageous to ask.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
honestly gcs are like very cheap under 50 with a controler /av and a switch is pennies. nothing difficult about a switch for region ive done it on several gcs in mins. no gcs go for 150 or more. maybe 10 years ago but not today. not even a modchip in it also. or a dvd size top. or a lcd

You just want shit for free.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
ah my fucking trolls are here. shut up fucking morons. you two assclowns will never be mods

Listen bud, you're bringing this on yourself. The guy can charge whatever he wants for his gamecube, and if you don't like it, don't buy it.

But don't poison his thread. :shame: