FS: PC Engine/TurboGrafx16 RGB amplifiers

marcus9199

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broken, Sorry for some reason I am not able to send PM's do you have any more amps available for sale?

Solid Erik

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in a couple amps when they are available, but I cant seem to be able to PM you. Thank you.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Bump.

I have parts available to build 15 more amplifiers and cables/connectors.

This will most likely be the last time I offer these.

Same price as before.

Bare amp = $25 shipped in the US
Kit: Amp + 8 pin din + Scart cable = 45 shipped in the US. (this kit is not suitable for TG16 or white PCE due to the full size 8 pin din).

I expect to make a batch of amps this weekend and probably cables the following weekend to give you an idea of shipping expectations.

So if you want to get in on one of these, I suggest you do it now.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Still not doing JP21 cables?

KittyFae

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya, I am not able to PM you, but am interested if you have any of the amp+din+cables left. Thanks.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I don't want to read through all the pages to find out, but, can these be used in the LaserActive somehow, so I can get some RGB Component output going on the Pioneer LaserActive unit somehow? I have heard of someone else doing this in the past, and I would love to mod my Pioneer LaserActive units with something like htis. I recall they needed an RGB booster kit like N64s. Please let me know, thank you.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I am still hoping to hear if these things work in the LaserActive as that is the only way I play the Turbo Duo anymore and Sega Genesis. Anyone?

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I *finally* got around to installing this kit. Many many months after I bought it!

If anyone is interested in putting one of these awesome mods into a Super CD-ROM2, maybe this video I made might help.

Thanks again for the mod kit, Yodd, it works great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUc5vX9OvM

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I *finally* got around to installing this kit. Many many months after I bought it!

If anyone is interested in putting one of these awesome mods into a Super CD-ROM2, maybe this video I made might help.

Thanks again for the mod kit, Yodd, it works great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUc5vX9OvM

Good to see you removed and reused the two pins sleeve ground from the 5 pin DIN. I also do this and it is definitely recommended so as to get additional grounding and to ensure sturdier attachment of the 8 pin DIN to the PCB of the console.

Last edited: