FS- Panasonic 3DO system with many games, some NES games as well

cabear

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Up for sale, 3DO system, panasonic version, 2 controllers, and a LOT of games. PM me with email and i'll send you a pic of system and list of games, it's a lot.

210 shipped inside USA.

everdrive sold!!
All NES games sold!

Last edited:

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
If you decide to split the nes games I'd gladly take one of the bubble bobbles, simons quest, and whatever the hell that is in the bottom left with the digger guy

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i keep seeing this, and It's gotten me curious on those 3do games. How much is "a lot", and could you post the titles and perhaps some pics. I mean, if you take the time to e-mail me or pm me with a list of games and pics, you could've used that time to just posted them on here.

The lot's too steep for me, and considering I already have a bunch of games and a CIB system, would you be willing to split possibly?

cabear

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
the reason i say just email me is because it's a mix of real and burned games and im too lazy to type them all out. id rather keep them all together instead of splitting it up, i need to get rid of it asap.

210 shipped for a system 2 controllers and 16 legit games is a fair price. the burned games are a bonus, and if the buyer doesnt want them, well i can leave them out no problem.

cabear

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No more being a lazy shit hahha here's the 3do game lineup, prob shoulda done this in the first place, thanks for the boot in the ass.

Legit games- PGA Tour, Road Rash, Samurai Shodown, Supreme Warrior, ShockWave, Pataank, Demolition Man, return fire, return fire map pack, shockwave 2, fifa soccer, killing time, slam n jam, madden football, way of the warrior, mad dog mcree 3 disc, but other seller never sent me one of them, sooo...

Free Burned games- captain quasar, escape from monster manor, gex, theme park, po'd. sewer shark, crash n burn, doom, the horde, trip'd, corpse killer, super street fighter 2 turbo

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
What the hell never knew you can burn 3do games. Do you need to mod the 3do? I haven't played my 3do in 13 years or so, might bust it out to try out some of the games i never played...Like Plumbers dont wear ties

Star Control II is worth getting the system for...

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
You don't. You just burn em and stick them in.

Payment sent for the carts, I'd prefer the cleaner of the two bubble bobbles if that's okay with you :buttrock:

cabear

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
no prob! update first post for remaining titles.

yeah no mod necessary just stick them in and play!

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What the hell never knew you can burn 3do games. Do you need to mod the 3do? I haven't played my 3do in 13 years or so, might bust it out to try out some of the games i never played...Like Plumbers dont wear ties

Star Control II is worth getting the system for...

fz1 you can play burned on, fz10 you can't. apparently.

BTW, thanks cabear. Like I said, I kept thinking about it, but really wanted to know what you had, and didn't want to inconvenience you with an e-mail or anything.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0

BTW, thanks cabear. Like I said, I kept thinking about it, but really wanted to know what you had, and didn't want to inconvenience you with an e-mail or anything.

I have a Goldstar 3do any difference?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

you can play burns on any 3DO console.
For all intents and purposes, the models are all the same.

FZ-1 front loading, save manager accessed by cd.
FZ10- top loading, integrated same manager
Golstar - front loading, integrated memory, VCD addon

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Let me know how much that 3DO sells for. My friend will have one for sale in a few months that's boxed.

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks again for the everdrive. He even put a cart case on it. Would definately buy from again, very good communication:)