*FS* Ninja Master's ORIGINAL ARCADE POSTER

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
"I bought the poster from someone on the forum here years ago and it was originally kitkit's poster so you get what you see""

FinalNeo claimed he bought the poster from another member who purchased the poster from me. Is that a lie?

Regarding privacy issue, did I post his personal information online?

Noob

I overlooked the link, yes let the crook burn.

'Noob', well thats subject to interpretation, In which way am I a noob KitKit.com

The fact I'm a long standing board member, Longer then you might I add, or maybe it's due to the policies to which I adhere to about customer privacy? Or maybe it's In shear sales, which I'm saddened to report you don't hold a candle to.

This post is going no where anytime soon, toodles.

Last edited:

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm still failing to see where he violated policy, he's not an scammer, misconstrued facts don't amount to dishonesty.

If he in fact scammed someone then by all means please inform us, the way it appears now is as follows.

Member changed his name for no apparent reason, His old account is still in fact in good standing, he's attempting to sell a poster he bought from you, that you confirmed in an arbitrary way as fact.

Now a witch hunt ensues? I'm just curious as to its cause.

'Noob', well thats subject to interpretation, In which way am I a noob KitKit.com

The fact I'm a long standing board member, Longer then you might I add, or maybe it's due to the policies to which I adhere to about customer privacy? Or maybe it's In shear sales, which I'm saddened to report you don't hold a candle to.

How about you look at the link provided to see how he tried to scam someone for $1500

just cause he aint scammed no one here, doesnt mean he wont scam again :oh_no:

I always hated that Dreamer fag when he was here

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
How about you look at the link provided to see how he tried to scam someone for $1500

just cause he aint scammed no one here, doesnt mean he wont scam again :oh_no:

I always hated that Dreamer fag when he was here

Yes Legendary, I apologize about the mistake, I for some reason beleived it to be a Forums member link, In all actuality that was Bobaks post.

Again I'm sorry.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
MeTaCzar, I am being too nice to you just to call you a noob.

You are not only a noob, you are a fucking noob. Yes a fucking 2003 noob. That's my interpretation.

LOL at the join day. You joined in April 2003, but you haven't been around or post until 2008. You have been a member longer "then" me, so what? You have contributed nothing to the community.

If you are a "long standing board member", you would know what kind of policy has been violated. No, it has nothing to do with with "customer privacy".

Last edited:

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
I overlooked the link, yes let the crook burn.

Shear sales?! I need me a new pair of shears! I'm sorry, couldn't resist. That's the problem with spell-check, never tells you which homonym you want XD. I'll derail this thread no further, and hopefully no offense taken :).

Yao

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi everybody,

I recently bought a LB Poster from him, and there's nothing negative I could say about him. The poster is in perfect condition and got shipped quickly and save.

Yao

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everybody,

I recently bought a LB Poster from him, and there's nothing negative I could say about him. The poster is in perfect condition and got shipped quickly and save.

Yao

He is still a fuckin scammer so keep your opinions to yourself

J. Max

judas,
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi everybody,

Yao

The seller might be OK, to be honest, I have no clue. But an endorsement from a brand new member with 6 posts means NOTHING.

And Metal Czar, you're the new Dark Andy. Someone lock him in the War Room. I don't know why you joined in 2003 and are only starting to post in the past 6 months or so, but you clearly have no clue about the history of this forum or anyone in it. So shut your mouth, get your sticky fingers off the keyboard, and go hang out at GameFAQs where you belong. N00B.

Yao

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
its not an endorsement. Just wanted to share my experience on buying a poster from FinalNEO, since this is what this thread is about originally, thats all.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
its not an endorsement. Just wanted to share my experience on buying a poster from FinalNEO, since this is what this thread is about originally, thats all.

If you traded with him, how comes you didnt get no feedback

in fact you could be him right now, since he has multiple accounts

Yao

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
till today I didn't even know you could give feedback for transactions here. The poster was my first so far. Today I found out about the feedback system, so I gave mine for the LB poster transaction today, even though I got it a couple of months ago. Thats also how I found this thread. Why I didn't get feedback yet, you have to ask him, not me.

Believe it or not, I am a real person living in Stuttgart Germany