FS: NGH US Metal Slug 2 CIB

prefect

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale:

Near Mint to Mint complete US Metal Slug 2 for the AES Home Console.

Cart: 9/10
Case: 10/10
Insert: 9.5/10
Manual 9/10

Picture:
ms2.jpg

Price: $1500

I am open to offers also so feel free to send me a PM.

All that I ask is to please refrain from complaining especially in the thread. If you don't want to buy don't post it's really simple, thank you.

As far as feedback I have a near perfect record on ebay id: citrongoby

I have also dealt with several members on these boards including: Shawn, KennyBoy, Laurent, Pestillent, etc.

Thanks for looking! :eye: :eye:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Now that is one sexy cart! I'd have to say that i've seen way less US MS2s than I have MS1s in my day.

...I'll definitely be savin' up my Bazooka Joe wrappers for one of these babies. :drool:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Prefect,

Thats a beautiful cart you have there. Good luck on the sale. If I had the money for it this would be a welcome addition to my collection... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: .

Phillip

prefect

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks guys...

I really hate to let this one go, it will be said to see the empty slot in the line up of Slugs. :crying:

The artwork for MS2 is really the best of the US series imo. I don't know what they were thinking with X :angry:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Id buy that for a dollar... ummm i only have 99 cents... p00p

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I want this US MS2 game...but I can only trade for it as I have no money as in not enough money. :(

Rot if you get this game...congrats buddy! :D

Good Luck in sales!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
mmhhhh.....

prefect said:
To the top...

:eye: :eye:

I thought you sold this AGES ago man... said that you had a few guys willing to pay the full asking price... :spock:

...Did those guys back out?

...I asked to negotiate too... mmhhh... seems to me you wanted me to make an higher offer... you should've just said that you wanted the full asking price...

If those guys didn't back out... and you wanted me to pay the asking price, you should've just said... I'd rather you be honest with me...

Poor manners otherwise man. :shame:

Last edited:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
very nice

to be honest i see less MS2 than MS1 for sale

i'll go back to my mvs :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
prefect said:
Not really sure if this is warranted... :annoyed:

Sent you a PM.

In defense of Rot, if what he says is true that you told him thanks but no thanks on his offer because you had buyers ready to pay your full asking price of 1500, and I trust Rot on this. Then it is poor sales tactics to try and drive your price even further up in a private bidding war by saying. I've got an offer for 1500 can you beat that, I've got an offer for 1600, and so on. If someone comes to you saying they'll pay the 1500 that you asked, it should be sold.

prefect

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lithy said:
Then it is poor sales tactics to try and drive your price even further up in a private bidding war by saying. I've got an offer for 1500 can you beat that, I've got an offer for 1600, and so on. If someone comes to you saying they'll pay the 1500 that you asked, it should be sold.

Thank you for "weighing in" on the matter but would appreciate it if you would keep your comments to yourself unless you are involved.

Private bidding wars to get a price above an initial asking price is a poor sales practice and a practice I do *NOT* engage in.

The cart is sold when I have been paid. I haven't been paid so the sale will continue and I don't need you to tell me how to do business.

If Rot is so upset about something he should have just told me privately instead of dragging it out here because it sounds to me like his qualms are a result of a miscommunication.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
prefect said:
Thank you for "weighing in" on the matter but would appreciate it if you would keep your comments to yourself unless you are involved.

Private bidding wars to get a price above an initial asking price is a poor sales practice and a practice I do *NOT* engage in.

The cart is sold when I have been paid. I haven't been paid so the sale will continue and I don't need you to tell me how to do business.

If Rot is so upset about something he should have just told me privately instead of dragging it out here because it sounds to me like his qualms are a result of a miscommunication.

Nah if it involves questionable selling then I feel like its right for anyone to post their thoughts. No need to get defensive we're just looking out for other members.

Rot was told by you that you had other buyers looking to pay the full price right, so why is it poor communication on his part? If none of those buyers came through you as the seller should go back to all the lower offers and talk to them.

prefect

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lithy said:
Nah if it involves questionable selling then I feel like its right for anyone to post their thoughts.

Questionable selling? How dare you. :shame:

lithy said:
No need to get defensive we're just looking out for other members.

I have every right to get defensive when my selling practices are being called into question. I have been buying and selling things on these forums for 2 1/2 years and on the internet in general for 8. I have handled every transaction as professional and as honest as I can and have had NO complaints. I do not think you have any right to accuse me of "questionable selling" when you are not and have not been involved in ANY transaction with me.

lithy said:
Rot was told by you that you had other buyers looking to pay the full price right, so why is it poor communication on his part?

I don't believe this...

I said "MISCOMMUNICATION!"

I explained that I wasn't ready to listen to offers lower than my asking price because I had interest from people at the asking price. Apparently he didn't undestand that or I wasn't clear enough.

lithy said:
If none of those buyers came through you as the seller should go back to all the lower offers and talk to them.

I don't usually bring out private conversations between myself and buyers but because you insist in being involved; one of the people that inquired asked if he could think about his purchase and I told him he was welcome to. I told Rot that I would keep him posted and I will, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. In the meantime my asking price is $1500 and I will continue to try to advertise it until it sells for that price or a price below that I am comfortable with.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Alright I'm fine with all this, and I never said that you were a terrible seller, and of course I don't know everything that's going on, just pointing out what could be something to watch for, better to say something earlier than later.

prefect

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lithy said:
Alright I'm fine with all this, and I never said that you were a terrible seller, and of course I don't know everything that's going on, just pointing out what could be something to watch for, better to say something earlier than later.

I guess in a way I appreciate your concern. It's a shame that the bad apples out there have to ruin it for the rest of us. And that when they do strike someone cares.

I probably over-reacted, and I apologize. It's just frustrating when people that have a problem with something I am doing don't come to me first and give me an opportunity to explain where I am coming from.

If after talking to me the person feels I am being unreasonable or dishonest then bring it to the attention of everyone.

I know how it feels to be scammed, a member here stole a minty fresh US Metal Slug X from me. I don't wish what I went through on anyone.

Now someone buy this game! It's a real beaut!

Cheers!

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
prefect,

Are you slowly selling your collection...or is this a temporary sale ( as in you will re buy this title at a later date)? Sorry for the spam. It just seems that alot of people are starting to sell off stuff. Good luck either way.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
My apologies as well if it seemed I jumped the gun, best of luck on this sale.

prefect

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bulletnyourass said:
prefect,

Are you slowly selling your collection...or is this a temporary sale ( as in you will re buy this title at a later date)? Sorry for the spam. It just seems that alot of people are starting to sell off stuff. Good luck either way.

Bullet,

Hehe don't worry about it.

This is totally just temporary. I kinda of thought the whole job thing would have worked out by now but sadly it hasn't so I am selling a few things.

I will definately be looking to buy Slug 2 back in the future :cool:

I have also noticed mass sell offs, not sure the reasoning though. I would like to see a US NTM in those sell offs though :drool: been looking to get that one back for a while now.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
pm replied...

I wake up and miss teh drama... :eek:

... that teaches me to go to sleep... :p