FS: Namco Arcade Stick: (PSX/PS2/PS3)

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Updated! Only looking to sell at the moment. As always, prices include shipping within the U.S. PayPal only, please. Thanks. :)

**Stick is now PENDING SALE**

- Namco PS1 / PS2 arcade stick (Haven't tried it on PS3, but I've heard it works.)

More info on the Namco sticks: http://sdtekken.com/tech-area/arcade-sticks/namco-arcade-stick-ps1

I've had this Namco arcade stick kicking around for a while, but I don't use it a whole lot these days. It performs well, and it's in overall good condition. The stick has a few imperfections in the paint here and there, but it's pretty common on these. Just finished playing a few rounds of KoF XI on it, and didn't experience any hiccups.

namco_stick1.jpg

**SOLD ITEMS**

- AoF Anthology
Akira
- Angel Sanctuary
Ghost In The Shell
- Iria (Complete Series)
- Zeram (Live action Japanese movie. Iria anime series is based on this. :))

Last edited:

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Need an Action Replay w/ Media Manager, guys. Have a corrupt memory card just sitting here waiting to be formatted, and I have to install an exploit. :)

:up:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Bump! Because I hate installing PS2 modchips. Good luck Dr. Tom!

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Bump! Because I hate installing PS2 modchips. Good luck Dr. Tom!
Hehe thanks, Dr. Rob. :) I don't mind installing them, but it seems like a waste of time these days because Free McBoot works really well. Have plenty of 30AWG Kynar wire if someone out there wants to get rid of a chip.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
I'd rather have a modchip.

I used Free MC Boot for awhile, until Phantasy Star Complete Collection fried the laser.

How you ask? Because it was a CD based game burned on a DVD. The MC Boot Exploit only works on DVD images, so you have to convert the CD iso to DVD format. And in doing that, a 200 Mb game takes up just a tiny sliver of the inner area of the DVD... and area that the laser shouldn't stay at for extended periods of time.

I never thought about it at the time, but I should have recalled back to the days of burning Dreamcast isos and putting a large dummy file before the game data so that the laser doesn't wear out.

So, long story short... with a mod chip you don't have to worry about all that shit because you can burn the discs in the original format they were intended for.

Free bump, RLC!

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
^^Yeah, modchip's definitely a little better, but eh. I've had multiple chipped PS2s in the past, but either's good for what I need at the moment. Like you said, dummy files should be created when you're converting CD images to DVD format. Easier on the laser. :)

Added a minty Playstation Soukyugurentai w/ spine. Looking for $25 shipped, but will consider trades.

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Open to other trades as well. Hit me up if you're interested in something.

Someone has to want Souky. Up we go. :)

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Update. Added pics, and a kick ass anime DVD lot. :)

:up: Boom Shaka-Laka-Laka! :up:

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Lots of views, no interest... I'm open to reasonable offers, especially on multiple items.

^^ Bump ^^

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Price lowered to $20 shipped on Souky. Open to offers on the anime. AoF Anthology's already less than I paid, but I'm willing to work a deal for multiple items. :)

Getting tired of bumping haha... Anyway yeah: :up:

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Soukyugurentai **SOLD**. :)

If anyone's interested in the Anime DVDs, make me an offer. Chances are, I'll give you a great price.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Rating - 100%
196   0   1
Clear our your private message box RLC. I can't believe you filled up your 500 message quota.

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I want the Anime... but your PM's are full.
Sorry about that, Mr. Sushi. I haven't updated this thread in a while, and some of the DVDs have been sold. (Bok was trying to tell me he had received them okay, which is why he posted here.)

The following DVDs are available if you're still interested:

Akira
Angel Sanctuary
Ghost in the Shell
Iria
Zeram

Out of boredom, I opened AoF Anthology...played it a few times. It's in mint condition, but the price has been lowered by a couple bucks because it's now opened.

Take everything (DVDs and AoF Anthology) for $25 shipped. :)

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
Sorry about that, Mr. Sushi. I haven't updated this thread in a while, and some of the DVDs have been sold. (Bok was trying to tell me he had received them okay, which is why he posted here.)

The following DVDs are available if you're still interested:

Akira
Angel Sanctuary
Ghost in the Shell
Iria
Zeram

Out of boredom, I opened AoF Anthology...played it a few times. It's in mint condition, but the price has been lowered by a couple bucks because it's now opened.

Take everything (DVDs and AoF Anthology) for $25 shipped. :)

Actually, I was primarily wanting Akira, Ghost in the Shell, and Ninja Scroll ( :( )... 2 out of 3 ain't bad though.

How much for Akira and GITS?

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Still available, guys. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer if you're interested. I don't think it's a bad price, but I'm usually flexible...

Anyway, :up:

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Damn, no one wants this? Thought everyone loved the Namco sticks... Most guys rate them up there with the DC Agetecs. Price already includes shipping. If no one shows any interest soon, I'll probably just keep it.

Last edited:

Paik4Life

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
For Namco's, I would always post up on SRK. Honestly, I always get more bites on joysticks there than anyone else (could be attributed to more clueless stick lovers there). I'm sure you could get $55 shipped for it there. Heck, I'm almost tempted to post it up there for more and then when I get a buy, just pay you to ship it to them directly and keep the differrence : D

~Paik

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For Namco's, I would always post up on SRK. Honestly, I always get more bites on joysticks there than anyone else (could be attributed to more clueless stick lovers there). I'm sure you could get $55 shipped for it there. Heck, I'm almost tempted to post it up there for more and then when I get a buy, just pay you to ship it to them directly and keep the differrence : D

~Paik
Thanks for the kind words, Paik4Life. :) Hell, I'd do a partial swap if you had one of those dead JP Virtua Sticks laying around. Missed out on those when you sold them a while back. Think they were gone within 5 minutes haha.

Last edited: