FS: Nakoruru DC, misc NGPC, Samurai Shodown Genesis

GSL

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just a few odds and ends I've collected over the years which need to go. I take payment by Paypal, and quoted prices include First Class shipping within the US. For Priority or international shipping, please contact me by PM. I've tried to go with the NG.com grading scale as best I can for these items; if you'd like a better picture of one of the items just let me know. I'll also entertain trades, let me know and I'll tell you what I'm looking for.
I don't have the longest trading or posting history here at NG.com, but if you want to check my references, you can look me up at Gamengai or on eBay, both under the handle greatsaintlouis. Thanks!

n2281x.jpg

-Nakoruru DC, $50 - NEAR MINT
Probably closer to mint, but there's a small scuff on the front of the box, and the included Nakoruru figure may have a bit of dust from sitting on my monitor for a while. The game is without spinecard, but as this is a large-box first print edition, I think it may have come without spinecard anyways.

-NGPC Pacman (US), $10 - NEAR MINT (cart, case, manual) / VERY GOOD (box)
Box has a few creases, crinkles, and tears, nothing too huge but certainly not pristine. Cart, case, manual are in great shape. Comes with 2 of the red 4-way joystick restricting thingies. Caveat: this worked great when I last played it, but I sold my NGPC a few years ago and have no way of testing right now. I've no reason to believe it won't work, but just want to be honest.

-NGPC Metal Slug: 2nd Mission (JP), $10 - NEAR MINT
Cart only. What else can I say? See caveat on Pacman description.

-NGPC Densetsu no Ogre Battle Gaiden (JP), SOLD - NEAR MINT
Box has minor wear at the corners, a bit of a crease on the inside of the top tab from trying to open the damn thing. Game, case, manual, safety guide, and fun full-color NGPC catalog are all pristine. See caveat on Pacman description.

-Genesis Samurai Shodown (US), $5 - GOOD / VERY GOOD
Label has a bit of wear/discoloration on the top, but otherwise leans toward VERY GOOD, in my opinion. Shipping will be via media mail for this one. Buy Nakoruru or two of the NGPC games, and I'll throw this in free!

I've checked the NG.com price guide (in the case of the NGPC games) and have done my best to price things accordingly, but if I happen to be way off base with my asking prices (and you can show a few finished auctions/sales to support the claim) then I'll consider making a bit of a deal if you're nice about it. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: