FS: MVS memory card setup

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have two complete MVS memory card setups that I haven't needed for a long time. Neither has been tested recently, however both worked fine when I used them previously. They've been safely stored away since.

Included:
-MV-IC PCB
-Cables
-Audio jack cable
Not included:
-Memory card
Price: $100 shipped for each bundle (international would be extra)

IMG_0686.JPG

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
How about kiss my ass? If the damn forums didn't limit my abilities when I sign up the damn thread wouldn't get bumped. Don't get mad because you happened to click the link and you thought it was a waste of an enormous 10 seconds of your time. You people are the reason this continent is turning to shit. Get over yourselves. You are not any more important than anyone else.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
How about kiss my ass? If the damn forums didn't limit my abilities when I sign up the damn thread wouldn't get bumped. Don't get mad because you happened to click the link and you thought it was a waste of an enormous 10 seconds of your time. You people are the reason this continent is turning to shit. Get over yourselves. You are not any more important than anyone else.

Crazy Iranian = terrorist. I'm calling Homeland Security, don't think I can't get and trace your IP, new fish.

You wanna go toe to toe nigga, you gonna get GOT.

EDIT:
You are not any more important than anyone else.

You obviously have no idea who you're talking to. :lolz:

EDIT2:
You people are the reason this continent is turning to shit.

And people like you are the reason this site is going to shit. Also, what you mean "you people"? Nigga, you racist.

Last edited:

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Its not BS, If the site didn't actually require people to participate, he wouldn't have this issue. DUH

The hell you talking about, the last BS was you and that DP guy and that's why his ass is banned and you almost if you did straighten up your BS.
Some of you noobs come into these forums and don't know how to act, like you own the place with the tough guy attitude.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
The hell you talking about, the last BS was you and that DP guy and that's why his ass is banned and you almost if you did straighten up your BS.
Some of you noobs come into these forums and don't know how to act, like you own the place with the tough guy attitude.

Twas a joke mister.....

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

:spock:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yea i haven't been here too long but i know how to act unlike some of the new members that seem to think they have some kind of say so or authority here with the mouthing off.

Anyone that puts weight into the "authority" they have on a forum is either a tool, or doesn't have enough control over his/her own life so instead they spend their hours making sure their e-penis' (penii? Ha!) are gigantic.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Anyone that puts weight into the "authority" they have on a forum is either a tool, or doesn't have enough control over his/her own life so instead they spend their hours making sure their e-penis' (penii? Ha!) are gigantic.

It's not a question of 'authority' here, MidnightTard. No one knows you, you have no credit amongst the forum community here, you think that suddenly you join and *boom* the sky is for the taking, and get bent out of shape when people call you on it.

Learn some respect or stfu. It isn't about 'forum authority'.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's not a question of 'authority' here, MidnightTard. No one knows you, you have no credit amongst the forum community here, you think that suddenly you join and *boom* the sky is for the taking, and get bent out of shape when people call you on it.

Learn some respect or stfu. It isn't about 'forum authority'.

I think you're misunderstanding my perspective. I want neither 'credit' nor 'the sky'. I'm not bent out of shape about anyone calling me on anything. I'm stating that there's no reason for anyone to beg for me to be 'banned' simply from the fact that I don't have the capability to PM anyone. You guys got bent out of shape because the thread was bumped. A thread, that if you paid attention, never had a single reply or was closed out. Hence I'm assuming, was still a valid posting. And maybe your forum is turning to shit (even though I haven't noticed it in the past few months) because of your collective gross intolerance of anyone else utilizing it. I came here because this forum is an almost invaluable resource and I'd like to take advantage of what it and it's members has to offer. If you can't accept that I'm here, then ignore me. Regardless, I'm going to use the forum to its extent.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
I think you're misunderstanding my perspective. I want neither 'credit' nor 'the sky'. I'm not bent out of shape about anyone calling me on anything. I'm stating that there's no reason for anyone to beg for me to be 'banned' simply from the fact that I don't have the capability to PM anyone. You guys got bent out of shape because the thread was bumped. A thread, that if you paid attention, never had a single reply or was closed out. Hence I'm assuming, was still a valid posting. And maybe your forum is turning to shit (even though I haven't noticed it in the past few months) because of your collective gross intolerance of anyone else utilizing it. I came here because this forum is an almost invaluable resource and I'd like to take advantage of what it and it's members has to offer. If you can't accept that I'm here, then ignore me. Regardless, I'm going to use the forum to its extent.

I see that you have already made a beeline to the market. Good job introducing yourself.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
There it is again. The idiocracy. I would have posted an intro thread IF it would have let me. Go ahead and get pissy. Just don't hate cause I don't have any shame in looking for deals.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Is it just me, or does this guy sound *exactly* like DPsx7?

Hey OP, who's the idiot? The troll, or the guy so easily allowing himself to be trolled? I'd tell you to grow a thicker skin, but it's probably too late. This is what happens when you give every kid a participation trophy.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Go ahead and get pissy. Just don't hate cause I don't have any shame in looking for deals.

Dude I'm not pissy, but that last statement screams of DP. You trying to roll in here with a racist fake account? I hope you're not using a proxy.....

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hqdefault.jpg

Paging VanillaThunder... VanillaThunder, you have a phone call at the front desk.