FS: Mass Effect 360, Pocky & Rocky 2 SNES

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
All prices are shipped to the US. Paypal only, pics upon request. I'm pretty firm on the prices but I could knock some off for a package deal.

All games are in great condition and work perfectly unless otherwise noted.

Windows 7 Ultimate - Interest check for now as the items are a few days out still. I have a spare NFR copy of Windows 7 Ultimate coming. Brand new, both 32-bit and 64-bit discs in paper sleeves with a legit COA sticker on one of them. Completely unused and ready for your OS needs! $70 shipped OBO SOLD

Xbox 360
Gears of War 3 Standard Edition - Brand new and sealed. $45 shipped OBO SOLD

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition x2 - Both are brand new but have some sticker damage on the back of the cardboard cover. One has a rip on the front of the cardboard cover. Everything else about the sets is minty fresh brand new sealed, never opened. Features the steel Adam Fenix COG w/valid code, flag/papers, game with custom case and sweet suede box to hold it all in. $60 shipped each OBO One SOLD one on hold

Gears of War 3 Epic Edition - Brand new and sealed without any crushed corners/marks/etc. $120 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING since this thing is such a beast. I'm pretty firm on the price but offers are welcome. SOLD

Mass Effect - Like new, non-Platinum Hits copy. I'm the original owner. Everything is complete/in like new shape. $13 shipped OBO

SNES cart only
Pocky & Rocky 2 - sticker residue on the front, seems pretty baked on - 45

SOLDSOLDSOLD

SNES cart only
Ogre Battle: MOTBQ - Small mark on top fold of sticker 40
Final Fantasy II - sold local
Final Fantasy III - sold local
Lufia - 20
Lufia 2 - 40

Genesis/Mega Drive
Beggar Prince - This is from the second print run with the original art. I'm the original owner and have only used it a couple of times. 120

Saturn
Shining the Holy Ark - complete 30

Sega CD
Vay - complete 20

Last edited:

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Sorry for the wait everyone, PMs replied to.

Final Fantasy II and III are gone to a local buyer, Ogre Battle, both Lufias and Shining are on hold.

Last edited:

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Sorry for the delay everyone, got sick and then got busy. Everything's back to normal now though.

All items shipped/sold except for Pocky, Gears 3 stuff added

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Really, no one wants discounted Gears 3? Awesome game at an awesome price...:D

EDIT: Mass Effect 1 added

Last edited: