FS: Jpn Ninja Master's

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
If anyone is interested I'm selling my Jpn Ninja Master's the cart looks good no cart marks on it, it does have very light scuffs in the front they're very small just look at the pics. On the back it has 2 very light scuffs very very small also refer to pics. The manual looks mint very sharp corners. The insert has very minor sun fade look at the pics it does have very sharp corners of the insert and very minor indentations as is expected from inserts that are pressed against the cases for a long time.

Overall I think its within the price guide's rating of about Near Mint.

Pics:

*Edit*

sold

Last edited:

neocrash

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Excuse me but if there is a sunfade, even if it is minor, the condition is not near mint, but sunfade. For me a price compared to the aes price guide for a game sunfade is between 30 and 40 % less than the real price.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Excuse me but if there is a sunfade, even if it is minor, the condition is not near mint, but sunfade. For me a price compared to the aes price guide for a game sunfade is between 30 and 40 % less than the real price.

okay, so what should my new price be?

According to the price guide, Depending on missing or damaged parts, prices will vary. As a rule of thumb, the insert, manual, and cartridge each hold 1/3 value, i.e. if the manual is missing for a $100 game, expect the item to be worth 33.3% less or around $66

okay, so I'll change the price to SOLD.

Last edited:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Who made you the expert? He can charge what he wants.
Stop threadjacking, and mind your manners in the other AES sale thread.

neocrash

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Who made you the expert? He can charge what he wants.
Stop threadjacking, and mind your manners in the other AES sale thread.

You are right, sorry for this, everybody can have a different opinion.

You can understand that to much people on the net are lyers, and if alphagamer is right my remark would be useful.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
You are right, sorry for this, everybody can have a different opinion.

You can understand that to much people on the net are lyers, and if alphagamer is right my remark would be useful.

okay, so what is your business in my sale thread? I take it you don't plan to buy? So what do you want? Maybe it isn't or is, How does this concern you the person who isn't buying.

Look at my feedback fekker does that look like I'm lying about anything? Do me a favor get some feedback come back after a few years and then I may listen to what you have to say. Otherwise STUFU!!!!

Last edited:

neocrash

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok, calm down i did not attack you , I just give my point of view which apparently is not welcome.

I understand yours and in the future will keep this kind of remark for me.

Otherwise I have got many feedback out there because I have bought for the time only at princess isabella. My first feedback will come soon, and the following ones to. Don't worry for that

PS: let's make peace :buttrock:, I was wrong, i didn't saw, your price is a good one. :buttrock:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
SHIT!!!!!

What a great deal! I wish I would've seen this thread sooner. :crying: