FS: Joysticks including Optical ASCIIs (Flash1 clones), mods, and others

Paik4Life

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Okay, I've just been REALLY lazy about clearing out my joystick collection since my move. I've been wanting to get rid of some stuff to free up some storage space in my smallish apartment.

Sale details/policies:
1) I know the rules say to post prices including shipping, but I have always done exact shipping prices after I find out the zip codes and weigh the item(s) on my scale in order to not over or undercharge for shipping. This also allows buyers to choose their shipping details for faster or cheaper delivery. So the prices below DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Combined shipping applies. I will ship basically anywhere in the world as long as buyer pays all applicable shipping costs.
2) For the first time, I'm just going to do a first-come, first-served. No holds will be given.
3) Again, for the first time I will only accept PayPal. I used to accept money orders but they take too long and are more work for both me and the buyer.

Modded DOA3 Stick (Xbox 360) - SOLD
Modded by me. Never used aside from testing. This stick was last tested before my 360 was stolen back in October. It was 100% working then but haven't tested since. Should still be 100% working.

JLF with Sanwa buttons. One Seimitsu button for the Xbox button. Wired official 360 PCB with QDs. Custom plexi and artwork. I even made a headset port, but I think the gauge I used for it was too thick so it doesn't work. I was going to get around to fixing this but just don't have the time. Rest of the stick works perfectly and could be an easy fix for someone who has the time to do a bit of soldering.

Modded Royds Stick - SOLD
Never used aside from testing. I bought this stick some time back last year directly from Japan and modded it almost immediately. It is a PS/PS2 stick. The interesting thing about it, is that it comes with 2 easily switchable control panels, One is more Neo Geo style and the other is traditional SF layout with 8 buttons. Note that the stick is $90 plus shipping from Play-Asia so you're getting a modded stick for about the same price as a stock one.

Modded with new wiring and QDs as well as Sanwa buttons. I didn't have enough 30mm buttons at the time since I typically only make sticks with 6 action buttons, which is why only 6 are shown in the pictures. The joystick is stock. I could have modded it but I actually REALLY like the feel of it. It has a very small throw and had good microswitches, and a metal restrictor. The spring is like that of a JLF, but the throw might be even smaller than an LS-32 so it makes for a very interesting stick. If you like both the JLF and LS-32, I think you'll like this stock stick.

Dreamcast ASCII Fighting Sticks with Optical Joysticks - $80 each plus shipping BLUE/WHITE SOLD. Black/white/yellow still AVAILABLE
These are great stock joysticks. One of my all time favorite stock joysticks, not only because of the Flash1 clones but also the small size and good stock buttons. For a comparison of the ASCII Optical Stick and the Flash1 see my post, complete with pictures, here:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=3383036&postcount=19

Playstation ASCII Fighting Sticks with Optical Joysticks - BOTH SOLD
Same as above but made for PS/PS3. these both have 8 action buttons instead of just the 4 for the DC versions. For a comparison of the ASCII Optical Stick and the Flash1 see my post, complete with pictures, here:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=3383036&postcount=19

Fighting Stick V for Playstation - $10 (or $5 if you purchase another item plus extra shipping)

Capcom Fighting Stick for NES and SNES - $10 (or $5 if you purchase another item)

2 ASCII Fighting Stick X for Saturn - BOTH SOLD (or free if your purchase another item)

That's all from me folks!

~Paik

Last edited:

MarkMan

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump for the homie :)

Best of luck with the sales..

I really want the ASCIIs and the ROYDS X_X

Maybe next time...

Paik4Life

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Updated first post. Only the DC black/white/yellow stick is left of the optical ASCIIs. Get it while it's hot!

~Paik