FS: HP RX5915, Multigame 465 in 1, Multigame 170 in 1

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Seems its time for me to part with some items to fund XMas. So up for sale are the following:

HP RX5915 Travel Companion - This is a HP IPAQ with a large QVGA screen with a built in GPS unit and Tom Tom maps. The unit has 2GB internal flash and will come with a 4GB SD card. It comes with case, car mount, ac cable, original box, and preloaded with some cool software. This unit is like new and has no visual imperfections, etc... These units are going for $350 on eBay without any extras. I'm looking for $300 shipped in the US including paypal fee's.

Multigame 465 in 1 Vertical JAMMA board 15Hz. This will ship with a PSU. I'm looking for $225 for the unit shipped in the US. If interested in a game list I can provide one.

Multigane 170 in 1 Horizontal JAMMA board 15hz. This is also complete with PSU. I'm looking for $225 for the unit shipped in the US. I can also provide a full game list if interested.

I'm without my digi cam until tomorrow so if you want pics I can snap one with my cell phone but it takes crappy pics. I will post pics if there is interest when I have the camera tomorrow night though.

Thanks for looking

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Would open to trades for something like an iPhone or iTouch iPod, etc...