FS/FT: Half Life 2 Survivor Control Panel w/ Foot Pedals, Etc.

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I bought this and a TTX2 from Derick2k thinking it would be plug and play, but unfortunately it's never that easy. I decided to use the X2 for something else, so I don't need this control panel anymore. Shipping it is like a $60 endeavor and I don't know what to ask for the CP itself, so make offers I guess? I'd also be willing to trade it for some kind of a JVS setup so I can just plug it straight into a Vewlix and get it going. If you have something laying around that doesn't get much use, offer it up. I'm in Greenville, NC now by the way.

Thanks yo.
unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed.jpg

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bump. $325 shipped? I'd also be willing to trade for a nice sized stack of PS4 or XBox One games, an NIB Nintendo Switch or a couple of the good SNES RPGs.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This looks awesome, Had no idea there was a HL2 arcade game

Unfortunately this is way beyond my knowledge but GL w/ sale

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks bud. I thought it would be super awesome too, especially since it is both cool and rare. Unfortunately, I am just not the dude to get it working :( I imagine with some patience some of the guys would be able to help get it running but I would rather just get on to a few other things.

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Le bump. I would like to see this go to a good home where it can run through the fields instead of being crated and locked up for the rest of its life.