FS/FT: 22 black shock boxes *gone*

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 22 black shock boxes up for sale. All black boxes are in very nice, excellent condition.
The red boxes have cracks in the corners of their spines. Thus, I'm selling them at a cheaper price. I took a picture of each box's cracks to better describe them.

Pictures of the boxes can be found here > pictures

23 of the boxes come with spines that I made and printed (not full inserts). They look very nice; you can see the images for the spines here > spines

Prices:
22 black boxes $7 each + shipping *sold*
2 red boxes $10 shipped *sold*

I will also take trades for mvs kits. I'm specifically looking for kof2003 or SvC mvs kits but will consider others as well.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Red boxes are now gone. All 22 black boxes are still available.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Mmmm when I get a job I'll DEFINATELY get back to you. I need shockboxes. But I'm moneyless. :crying: Not trying to get your hopes up, just letting you know someone IS paying attention.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BeefJerky said:
Mmmm when I get a job I'll DEFINATELY get back to you. I need shockboxes. But I'm moneyless. :crying: Not trying to get your hopes up, just letting you know someone IS paying attention.

Boxes are on hold for the time being. I will let you know if this doesn't go through, though.
Not having a job and having a neo addiction is a bad combination I know :( I used to suffer from it too.

Nash

Fu'un-Ken Master
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
damn you, shi! damn you! :p

oh, and i'm back from my trip. also been having computer problems.