FS: Framed Slug Poster Collection + Misc

ShYtFaCe

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've decided to sell this collection I've been working on for a few years now, doubt I'll ever finish it, plus I don't even have a place to hang these and probably won't for a long while.

These would look really nice hanging in somebody's gameroom surrounded by cabs. If you're local to the DC/NoVA area I'll sell the posters in frames, otherwise I can roll em up and tube em for mailing. I'd like to sell it as a lot though, don't really wanna split these things up.

Anyways on to the goods,

1. Slug 3 poster in glass frame
"Warp Into Unending Excitement!"

2. Slug 4 poster in glass frame
"They Strike Back!!"

3. Slug 4 poster in plexi frame
"Mission Is Over!!"

4. Slug 5 poster in glass frame
"Rise Up Heroes! Slug Gunner Is Here!"

5. Slug 5 poster in plexi frame
"Uh, it's in Japanese?"

6. 2002 Metal Slug 4 poster calendar
I'd imagine this is pretty rare nowadays

Link

7. Slug 4 Mini Flyer
This is double sided, only 1 side is shown

8. Slug 5 US Marquee
Some pretty minor creasing up top

I'll throw in some loose posters to the buyer:
1. KoF MI poster
Yellow with Mai

2. KoF 02 poster
Pink with K, slight wear and tear

3. 2 Slug 4 posters similar to #2 but slightly different
One is in overall good condition, the other has some wear and tear

The one pictured is the one with wear and tear, notice it says "Now Coming On NeoGeo" at the bottom

4. Slug 5 poster similar to #4
Pin holes, some wear and tear
Pretty sure this is identical to #4, so didn't bother with a picture

5. SvC Chaos poster
Some wear and tear

6. Capcom Fighting Evolution poster

7. Street Fighter Anniversary poster
Damage to one of the corners

All the framed posters, the calendar, and the mini flyer are in overall great condition, with very minor wear on a few of them that you have to look closely to spot. No pin holes or very noticeable damage to any of them though. The loose posters for the most part have normal wear and tear on them, a few of them are in great condition though. Every gameroom needs some fodder posters that can be tacked to the wall and forgotten about.

The frames I picked up at Ikea and Wal-Mart. Ikea sells the nice glass frames for $9.99, if you have one near you you should check it out. Every Wal-Mart should carry the plexi frames, not nearly as nice as the Ikea ones, but they get the job done and fit the larger sized posters, they also sell for $9.99.

All the pictures have been resized to fit within a 1024x768 resolution for the lower bandwidth members. I've zipped the original high resolution shots for download (14.4MB) here.

I'm selling this lot for $200 + shipping posters only, or $250 locally with all the frames. I really don't need the money, these have a lot more value to me than that, it's just not practical for me to hang on to them. I think this is ballpark what I paid for them, I don't really remember.

Just on a sidenote, there's a pretty rare Slug X poster that looks something like this. I've seen a few pop up on Ebay, but some fucker kept outbidding me by a few bucks. There's also a Slug 2 poster that looks a bit like this. I've only ever seen a few, one I offered to buy from some asshole who would only trade and not sell it. If any earlier posters exist I've never seen them, and they're probably hard as hell to find. Just throwing that out there for anyone interested in rounding out this collection...

If I made any errors/broken links etc. please PM me so I can correct them, thanks.

Last edited: