FS: Custom PS2 RGB/VGA Cord, Sony Sava Pro-logic Speakers, T5 Stick...

shinhed

Posting is overrated, ,
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mint T5 stick with 2 sealed Tekken collection game cases and 3 used Sanwa buttons.

Only used the stick once and it was to test button layout on another stick of mine.
tn_DSC00729.jpg

$52 Shipped

Selling a custom PS2 RGB/VGA cable. Works as a normal RGB cable and scans to VGA with supported progressive scan games. Better than the cable included in the Linux kit because, it's RGB compatible.

Made from official Sony SCPH-10130U adapter and LM1881 Video Sync Separator and partially enclosed in the smallest Radio Shack project box with strain relief.

*Standard Hd15 vga connector
*Stereo mini-plug for sound
*220uf capacitor on each of the RGB lines

Ideal for some HD monitors, Pro Studio monitors or Wells-Gardner D9200 Arcade Monitor.

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

If your monitor cannot do 15khz RGB, this PS2 cable may not be for you. You can still use it in VGA mode but, that requires progressive scan enabled games and you may need to do some blind menu navigating and cable switching to activate it.

$40 Shipped

Sony Sava-7 have been in storage and barely used so, the grills are tiny bit dusty but, flawless. Free monster cables too!

One remote included (the never used one)
DSC00722.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

Small scratch on corner
tn_DSC00718.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

Camera flash makes grills look funky. They aren't.
$125 Shipped
:multi_co:

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I might be interested in the Tekken stick, can I see a picture of just the stick? I want to know if it's the Hori one. Thanks.

PS: where are you located? USA?

shinhed

Posting is overrated, ,
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the US (GA).
I have no pics at this time but, yes it's the Hori stick that's similar to the Real Arcade Pro. Someone Pm'ed me about it, so it may be spoken for.