[FS] Captain Tomaday and Last Blade 2 MVS KIT

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Isn´t that Last Blade 2 kit worth over 1000$? Such a bargain for 80€!

See this is where we see real value and perceived value. Lets hope it gets played and doesn't become another do-hickey thing on a shelf to stare at.

Last edited:

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
US AES version isn't even worth that much, we will probably see it on ebay though for double that price soon as probably a reseller who got it :)

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Quite sad, can almost guarantee this will show up on eBay. Wanted that so bad, likely my only chance of ever getting it.

jdh

n00b
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nah its going to a good home, will be played in my little Neo cab, and will definitely not end up on ebay. :)

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
{smacks forehead}

WOW I can't believe I slept on this. I hope to God this doesn't get flipped.

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nah its going to a good home, will be played in my little Neo cab, and will definitely not end up on ebay. :)

Good news i'm glad it's going to a good home and not another seller, enjoy it its a great game and if you ever want to move it on pm me. :)

glstar

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm sure Jason will have great care of this kit.
Sometimes it's better to loose some money but give some great piece of arcade history to someone that really love it.
;)

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Congrats to glstar for his great attitude and the lucky buyer. Last Blade 2 is actually my favorite Neo game, so I hope the buyer gives this one the playtime it deserves, as one can spend years mastering this game :)

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Congrats to glstar for his great attitude and the lucky buyer. Last Blade 2 is actually my favorite Neo game, so I hope the buyer gives this one the playtime it deserves, as one can spend years mastering this game :)

+1 for this. Also one of my all time favourite.

I'm sure Jason will have great care of this kit.
Sometimes it's better to loose some money but give some great piece of arcade history to someone that really love it.
;)

This is the spirit that I REALLY like on these forums. Big thumbs up glstar!

Last edited: