FS-Capcom Impress one day only sale before ebay... 500.00!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Okay dudes, going to be selling off this Impress I have as money is needed more the cabinets right now. Im willing to ship the cabinet, but would obviously prefer local pick up with cash in hand. If a buyer wants to arrange for delivery, the cabinet needs to be paid for in full while the details are being worked out. Furthermore, all details and risks associated with shipping the cabinet have to be assumed by the buyer. I accept paypal "gift" or include the 4% fees as these are higher dollar items.
Pics to follow in the next day or so.... PM me with any questions. No trades.

Capcom Impress cabinet............. *** SOLD***
This cabinet is in very nice condition. Clean and white unlike alot of the Impress cabs seen around. Includes original 6 buttons panel, marquee holder and original Qsound amp and kick harness. There is a very small chip on the control panel bezel hinge. This is a pretty common issue and 2 of my 4 Impress cabs had this same issue. CP stays open fine though so the strength is not compromised by the chip. One of the reasons this cabs is so cheap is that it is missing the front service door. I planned on having something fabricated for it but I just never got around to it. Has one key for the CP and coin door however there is no key for the coin bucket door. Lock could easily be drilled out and replaced but as of yet is untouched. The monitor is having some issues as well that need to be noted. Firstly, the flyback gives off some interference/noise on high contrast screens. Secondly there is a short in the remote board which sometimes causes vertical collapse on the display. This is solved by just taping the wires firmly in place. This is most likely just a short in the connector wiring or maybe dry solder joint on the remote PCB. The monitor is however fully functional and recently had all of the caps changed so the color and geometry are both excellent and there is absolutely no burn-in on the display. The plus side to all of this however is that I have a beautifully working Nanao MS9 chassis that will work on this cabinet as a replacement. I do not have time to do it myself but I will include it with the cabinet for an additional 185.00. The existing chassis can also be serviced and I have been in contact with a guy who knows he can fix it... if the buyer would rather go that route I will put you in touch with him so he knows the deal.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28219981@N00/sets/72157627874741847/

Japanese CPS3 Street fighter 3 Third Strike..................................500.00 or 450 with the cabinet purchase
Battery is newly (less then 6 months) reflashed by Capcom of Japan.... good to go for another 5 years at least. Included in the sale are a CPS3 motherboard, all necessary SIMM, CD-R (burned disc) of rev. A software, newly reflashed 3s security cart, SCSI disc drive and all necessary cabling. Keep in mind that the cost alone of having this cart reflashed is nearly half of my asking price... so I think the price is about fair as I could be. Otherwise, I would just assume keep it. That being said, I would much prefer to sell the cabinet (or this with the cabinet) then this at all. But I am listing it for the time being in case there is no interest in the cab.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28219981@N00/sets/72157627874734761/

Playchoice 10- 3 cart lot............................................................ *** SOLD ***
These came out of a working machine about 2 months ago, I had wanted to get into playchoice stuff but never got around to it. These have not been tested since but they should all be working. I think the price reflects this? Carts included are Super Mario Bros. 3, Excitebike and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28219981@N00/sets/72157627999361766/

Captain America and the Avengers PCB........................................***SOLD***
4 player, fully working. Pretty decent side scrolling beat em up game.

Large lot of Jamma PCBs in various states of working/semi/non-working......................120.00 OBO
I will get the full list of games in just a bit here... in all states of working/non/semi working. The working ones are just cheap boards like tekken that I dont even want to bother selling separately. The box will be kind of heavy so I would suggest shipping via Parcel post on this. Lots of great parts for lots of actually decent games, great for people who want to fix some boards themselves and/or need to lift chips and parts.
Included are the following;
-Date EastExpress Raider PCB
-Atari Badlands PCB
-Taito/Seta PCB
-Tekken 3 PCB
-unknown Namco System 2 PCB
-unknown Namco System 11 PCB
-unknown Taito PCB
-Sega Shinobi PCB (x2)
-Midway Mortal Kombat 2 PCB (minus sound board/ribbon)
-Taito Rastan Saga PCB
-SNK unknown PCB (EPROMs marked "SS")
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28219981@N00/sets/72157627874760331/

Lot of Misc. MVS boxes/Artsets................................................... 120.00 OBO
This a lot of empty MVS boxes and artsets (some complete, some missing things). I will post pics of this stuff up tonight but in the meantime here is everything that is included
MVS Kit Boxes/Art;
--World Heroes 2 (some writing on box/good cond.) x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Sam Sho 2 (some writing on box/good cond.) x1 Mini Marquee/x6 marquees/x1 instruction strip/x3 DIP Sheets (1 set in spanish)
--Metal Slug 4 (#1) (Great cond. box) x1 US rolled marquee/x1 instruction strip/DIP sheet
--Metal Slug 4 (#2) (some writing on box/good cond.)
--Burning Fight (some writing on box/good cond.)
--Aero Fighters 2 (great cond. box) x2 marquee/ DIP sheet/ Bubble wrap cart baggie
--2020 Super baseball (rough box) DIP sheet
--Spinmaster (some writing on box/good cond.) DIP Sheet
--Bust a Move (some writing on box/good cond.) x2 marquees/ DIP Sheet
--Last Resort (some writing on box/good cond.) Generic Mini Marquee/ x2 marquee/ DIP Sheet
--Metal Slug (great cond. box) x2 marquee/x1 instruction strip/DIP Sheet
--Shock Troopers (great cond. box) DIP Sheet
--King of the Monsters 2 (some writing on box/good cond.)
--Blue's Journey (rough box)
--Sam Sho 4 (Great cond. box)
Misc. Artsets;
--Top Hunter--x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Fatal Fury--x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Zupapa--x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Sengoku 3 japanese sized marquee
--MVS Slot cover
MISC;
--SNK MVS Box-- likely a shipping box for a 1 slot
--SNK MVS Box--likely a shipping box for cart kits

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28219981@N00/sets/72157627874754333/

Black iPod Nano 8gig 5th generation............................90.00 shipped (within US)

Ive used this maybe 4 or 5 times since Ive owned... its in great shape, fully working and includes all packaging, inserts and headphones. Will be wiped clean before sending it out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28219981@N00/sets/72157627874748487/

please do not PM asking me to sell the chassis... if it does not go with the cabinet then I will hang onto it for myself.

Feel free to make offers on stuff.... the more you buy the more inclined I'll be to hook ya up!

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Okay dudes I adjusted (dropped) the prices on everything and added a bunch more stuff...

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I have seen this cab in person and it is is super clean inside and out and despite the slightly noisy flyback the picture is super nice and vibrant. If I rember correctly all the hardware is sanwa and feels next to new. Good luck with the sale bud.

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Added pics and dropped price of PCB lot... current price comes out to 10 per board.

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
I kinda felt like the pics I added this afternoon of the Impress monitor did not do it justice as it was in the middle of the afternoon... Added some more to Flickr to show off just how good this monitor looks.

I need to impress (boooo) on any interested parties that I only mention the monitor issues in interest of full disclosure. The cabinet is 100% playable and looks great. If someone is not bothered by the small issues then here is a chance to get a really nice cosmetically clean Impress with a great monitor, for what it is, for cheap.

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If the cab is not sold in 1-2 week consider it gone if I can get transporation from the bay to sac

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Buuuump!

Dont make me beg guys.... feel free to make offers on stuff. I really need this isht gone.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I kinda felt like the pics I added this afternoon of the Impress monitor did not do it justice as it was in the middle of the afternoon... Added some more to Flickr to show off just how good this monitor looks.

I need to impress (boooo) on any interested parties that I only mention the monitor issues in interest of full disclosure. The cabinet is 100% playable and looks great. If someone is not bothered by the small issues then here is a chance to get a really nice cosmetically clean Impress with a great monitor, for what it is, for cheap.
The pics really don do that monitor justice it looks much better in person. 3s is kind of a dark game I would add some pics of it playing sf2 or garou if you have the boards the contrast looks much better on those games

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Thats a good idea dude... maybe I'll throw something else in there.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
final day before all of this stuff goes up on Ebay. If someone commits to buying the Impress today (10/31) and pays within 2 days-- they can have it for 500.00. I figure I'll pay close to a 100 dollars after all is said and done with ebay so this is a last effort to get it sold outside of that shit hole.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Man, that's a good price on Third Strike! I paid a fair bit more than that for my setup.

Killer game. I can't believe no one has grabbed it yet!