Free Spiderman UMD UK

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
why isnt it just in the box

cheapskates

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
yup, mentioned it in the 17 UMDs sold thread. Heres to hoping they dont realise before we get our spiderman umds :)

johnno15

Super Spy Agent
sorry I didnt realise it had been mentioned :(

Last edited:

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
johnno15 said:
sorry I didnt realise it had been mentioined :(
Hehe dont worry. More people that know the better. When did you sign up? Last saturday here.

PS. I miss the scousers :(

johnno15

Super Spy Agent
Mawdsley said:
Hehe dont worry. More people that know the better. When did you sign up? Last saturday here.

PS. I miss the scousers :(
Signed up yesterday. As for the scousers the thieving bastards were stealing from me so they had to go :D

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
To force you to register at their site, just like all the Nintendo stars promotions

\o/

stars catalogue > free UMD any day

oh! - we get bonuses like collector discs too

*rasp*

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Just how many stars, and therefore games/hardware, you need to buy in order to obtain a collectors disc? Calculate the money you need to spend.

And there is supposed to be other FREE promotions/raffles associated. For example I received PS1 and PS2 demo discs from time to time, I guess they'll also send PSP demos out.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
?

my zelda discs came free with mario kart and wind waker

*rasp*

and I have 4600 stars points, oh! - that entitles me to a free cube or DS game.

a cube is only 10,000

*rasp again*

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
¿

I also got free extra dvd's with FFX, Metal Gear Solid 2, etc with PS2. And they were bundled with the games themselves.

I also have the Zelda Ocarina disc with Wind Waker, I thought you were talking about the Collector's Edition one (with the NES games) that, at least here in Spain, was bundled for a limited time with GC's or you could get it with XXXX stars (again while supplies lasted). So you could get it just by buying Mario Kart? Lucky you, I had to buy a GC+Rebel Strike (sp?) to get it and sell the cube as I already had one.

I ask again: how much money have you spent in order to be entitled to a free game?

And a cube is only 40 (€) if you shop right :kekeke:

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I spent the money on the games and cube I was buying, not the points

:)

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
kernow said:
stars catalogue > free UMD any day

oh! - we get bonuses like collector discs too

*rasp*

Has anyone actually recieved there free PSP Pack yet? I signed up a few days after the UK launch, with my UK PSP details (which are now incorrect as Im currently in the process of getting it replaced by Sony) and havent recieved anything yet, saying that the network sign-up stuff for the PS2 took a while.

When's there going to be something REALLY good in the VIP:24/7 Stars Catalogue? I've been waiting for AGES now, seriously I have 11,100 stars as of today! So next time a real expensive and limited thing comes up hopefully I'll be able to notice it intime and actually spend some points..

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I've just received my "PSP pack", it's just the Spiderman 2 UMD (with a regular UMD box, I didn't expect it) and a letter. My PSP is USA (so I had to "lie" in the registration form) but it plays the movie without problems, so this UMD is not region encoded. Mine has Spanish, Italian and English speech and Spanish, Portuguese and English subtitles.
Many other people in Spain (with European or Japanese PSPs) has reported receiving the UMD starting yesterday.

johnno15

Super Spy Agent
:annoyed: Still waiting for mine but I have seen that some people has received theres on other boards. Hopefully mine will come soon anyone else got theres

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
Amano Jacu said:
(with a regular UMD box, I didn't expect it)
Cool. I was thinking it might just be a UMD only or in some kind of sleeve. Glad to hear there sending the full case.

johnno15

Super Spy Agent
mine came this morning Im quite chuffed with it TBH because I didnt expect it to work since I didnt really lie about my psp :rolleyes:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Here in Spain, many people has received more than 1 Spiderman 2 UMD by "accident", although some of them are greedy bastards that registered a PSP more than once by inventing serial numbers :oh_no:

daz007

Morden's Lackey
got mine

Received today in the post. Very happy as it works on my PSP even though it is a U.S machine.

The sleeve gives the impression that it is for UK / European machines but works fine.

Out of curiosity has anyone actually tried to play UK movies on a U.S machine ? I would be interested to now the error message it gives off.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
daz007 said:
Out of curiosity has anyone actually tried to play UK movies on a U.S machine ? I would be interested to now the error message it gives off.

Some people have reported that some European version movies like Hellboy and this Spiderman 2 works in US PSP, but some others like Alien don't (give some sort of "region incompatible" error).

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Yeah got mine just now, even though I have a Jap machine & blagged the form :kekeke:

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
Mine came last friday. Pretty cool movie. I love the enclosed letter saying "You waited patiently for the PSP to launch". LOL.

johnno15

Super Spy Agent
Mawdsley said:
Mine came last friday. Pretty cool movie. I love the enclosed letter saying "You waited patiently for the PSP to launch". LOL.
yeah that made me chuckle
:lol: